Green
Premium
- 1,210

- Glasgow
- GTP_GREEN
Can people say what teams they are in so i can make a constructors one.
Edit: And the name of the people in the team.
I think I'm running hans solo, have no idea if I'm in team never mind the name of it
Can people say what teams they are in so i can make a constructors one.
Edit: And the name of the people in the team.
Race day in 2 days! About to post a poll for next season...
Lol, I'm not doing that..
Hmm, why would it be that everyone happens to miss the Monaco round?![]()
Because they know I am the Monaco king and will thrash their behinds.![]()
Because they know I am the Monaco king and will thrash their behinds.![]()
Lotus guys will know I am fast around here.
Although, I have a feeling that if carracer can get around the 1st corner, he will be fast too, and I have no idea about biffy etc.
We could even make facts similar to Chuck Norris facts, except the total opposite.
- DaxCobra was the first (and the only) to finish 17th in a GT5 race.
- DaxCobra was lapped twice in a 1 lap race.
Would anyone find these even a little bit funny?![]()
Lotus guys will know I am fast around here.
Although, I have a feeling that if carracer can get around the 1st corner, he will be fast too, and I have no idea about biffy etc.
I think I will change my vote in the poll to "Something a bit more modern" option as I think if we have some newer premium cars it will be easier to even them out.
Should do a "_______ Cup Car Trophy"
I watched a really good Ferrari one around La Sarthe where it was all 458's with the full body kits except the rear wing downforce.
Something like that?