FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments
  • 53,487 views

What do you want for next season?


  • Total voters
    30
You have, if you take the GT-R out and replaced the BMW M3 with the Z4, just said the real GT1 line up too lol. Oh and add a RUF RGT lol.

I have something in mind, you will all know soon enough.

Z4 runs in GT3 too. 👍
 
Just hoping for 4WD to be back, this season didn't go half decently even though the opposition was generally tougher. :sly:
 
Just hoping for 4WD to be back, this season didn't go half decently even though the opposition was generally tougher. :sly:

not confirmed.
 
So is the Shelby series not happening? I would do GT1 if that is not happening which looks to be the case :)

Z4 runs in GT3 too. 👍

with a V8 though. still could be made competitve with the 6
 
I'm hoping that 4WD will not be in it next season again :D
 
You would.. ;)

I've never told people about it, maybe slipped into conversation but not me stating it like you did.:)
 
akmuq
I've never told people about it, maybe slipped into conversation but not me stating it like you did.:)

We've moved on now okay?

Also I'm a maybe for next season.
 
Hahaha. Stop stalking my series'!! :lol:

Lol, Hey the time slots a better than some of my other series, plus I see some familiar drivers names in your leagues'
 
Last race today. I may be there. 👍
 
i might be, depending on my girlfriend ^^ she has lot's of homework today so if she decides to actually do it i'll be able to race, otherwise i probably won't :P
 
I'm going to give this race a miss guys, have fun 👍
 
i might be, depending on my girlfriend ^^ she has lot's of homework today so if she decides to actually do it i'll be able to race, otherwise i probably won't :P

Oh Phouchg...

:banghead:
 
At least i'm not a regular here so i'm allowed to have bad excuses :P
 
At least i'm not a regular here so i'm allowed to have bad excuses :P

But with you and Biffy gone, that's already some missing from the small grid...
 
We need as many as possible for the 'ring.

Neljack is viewing the thread, his words will be:

"Sorry cant make it today guys."
 
I'll be there with my little ferrari, long time since i raced at the ring so it will be fun, hoping there will be no rain ^^
 
i will be there, when does the room open?
 
Room about to open.

Qualifying in 54 mins.
 
Room for one more?
 
Sorry, I forgot about the race today, I thought last week was the last race.....
Good luck guys 👍
 
Sorry, I forgot about the race today, I thought last week was the last race.....
Good luck guys 👍

You still have time to join!
 
Sorry folks, PS3 was overheating badly so I had to move it and open the window.
 
I had picked wrong setup for my car, wouldn't turn in, then when it did it just snapped on me.

Stupid car.
 
Sorry, going camping tonight with a bunch of friends and had to listen to the whole "if you do drink don't have spirits" pep-talk.:rolleyes:

Came back to find it disconnected.
 
So after 3 seasons of FIA GT1, I have finished 3rd, 2nd and 3rd overall.

Pretty impressive, huh.
 
Back