FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,121 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
what sort of times have people been setting?
 
just done a 1.48.293
 
FGTC race starts 1845 GMT. Is the race done 1845GMT?
 
i just done a 1.47,651
 
It is. Race starts at 5:30 I think and lasts less then an hour. :) (GMT)
 
Lotus, I'm going to have to quit the series. I can't gaurentee that I'll make every race due to Sundays being unpredictable. Carbon, sorry.
 
Lotus, I'm going to have to quit the series. I can't gaurentee that I'll make every race due to Sundays being unpredictable. Carbon, sorry.

That's a real shame. Do you want to be a reserve driver?

Also, maybe TeamLotus_Seven could pair wth Carbonox...
 
That's a real shame. Do you want to be a reserve driver?

Also, maybe TeamLotus_Seven could pair wth Carbonox...

I think that is a good idea cos then i could put TeamLotus_Seven's points into Carbonox Team. Then they wont be last in the constructers.👍

But then my team will be last 👎
 
Last edited:
I think that is a good idea cos then i could put TeamLotus_Seven's points into Carbonox Team. Then they wont be last in the constructers.👍

But then my team will be last 👎

I think you should put seven in Carbonox's team. Gives a real fight for the constructors then.
 
I think you should put seven in Carbonox's team. Gives a real fight for the constructors then.

I will change the points table when i get home from college 👍
 
That's a real shame. Do you want to be a reserve driver?

Also, maybe TeamLotus_Seven could pair wth Carbonox...

I would happily be a reserve.:)
 
I will change the points table when i get home from college 👍

Arrgh, you've typo'd the finndriver's name in your user title! :lol:
 
Lobby Open.
 
Lamborghini's look fast this weekend... fast-kn is racing neljack right now around Monza and Neljack is really having to fight to get in the lead.
 
Can i join? add me on psn: harrison1476 love the spa track
 
Can i join? add me on psn: harrison1476 love the spa track

If you join my lounge now, we can test you to see if you are a clean racer.

After that, if the times suit you etc, you can join the series.
 
Join TLgt5 lobby for practice
 
I'm now going to upload some photos of last weekends race:tup:
 
I'm now going to upload some photos of last weekends race:tup:

Sounds good. Get TomM_F1's spin in it (Just before penultimate corner on lap 3)
 
6303649740_6c34ffc3e0_z.jpg

6303649280_b7033d3344_z.jpg

6303113295_422679495d_z.jpg

6303112875_68730f4733_z.jpg

6303637784_85390d488a_z.jpg

6303637590_6fb43d9a5e_z.jpg

6303112145_e155c793a0_z.jpg

6303111697_496eaebc59_z.jpg

6303111291_67fed8a425_z.jpg
 
And I had a spectacular view of it, too much so :P

EDIT: Nice pics as well BTW 👍
 
And I had a spectacular view of it, too much so :P

EDIT: Nice pics as well BTW 👍

Was that you or jake that hit into him?


EDIT: thanks
 
Back