FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Reminder guys, Clear your Cache, and good luck for the race! 👍
 
Room now opening...
 
Bout to have my dinner, will be along straight after.👍
 
My connection is not very good at GT5 with lots of people atm :(. Fine on F1 2011.
 
Think I'll resign. Both weeks my connection has been fine all day till when I join the lobby. I cba to fight it every week. Oh well.
 
And we are Frozen!
 
WAIT FOR ME, I had a blackout...
 
We will wait for everyone...
 
GT5 online is ****
 
GT5 need to sort the ****ing internet out this is ridicules. PD sort this out!!!!!
 
Good race tonight, we'll have to sort the connection issues out next week :)
 
Fast-Kn will be leaving the series with immediate effect.
 
Think I'll resign. Both weeks my connection has been fine all day till when I join the lobby. I cba to fight it every week. Oh well.

Have one more shot next week :)
 
LKWTrailer: 50
Neljack: 30
Sumo: 26
Carb: 22
Seven: 18
Eclat: 16
DemesGT: 14
TomM_F1 12
Niko: 4
Esprit: 2
Driftking: 2
 
Apologies for the late start.

We will try something new next week.
 
Please please please give at least a 10 second before start next time Eclat, I was typing, and couldn't get back to the start fast enough. So it was a late start again... :D


Also, I'd have a question. Did it ever occur to you, that GT5 online 'forgets' what you were doing for like half a second?
It happened to me like 3 times today. First was when I crashed so badly Neljack :D
I started braking even before the ones in front of me, but a second later I'm whizzing past them with at least 50-70 km/h speed difference. Like it forgot that I was pushing the brake.
Second time I 'only' managed to push akmuq out at the Parabolica (again, I was braking even earlier than you :s)
Third I was running away from Sumo when I simply flew off lane (but not just a bit, really badly) while going just as fast as I should...

meh, nevertheless, it was a good race, there was ALWAYS a Ford to battle with :)
 
So confusing with the wrong positions ^^ my game said i was 4th on first lap but i was something like 6th or 7th at best.. But then i fell back to a final 9th..

Had some fun catching driftking up after my pit stop but after that it got a bit boring ^^ to far to next one.
 
6318968317_2354cbd7b8_z.jpg



6319486254_305aace572_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
from last to 2nd for me. not bad at all.
 
I didnt expect to be so hungover this morning, haha. next week I'll race.
 
Hey. I'm pretty new here. Is it still possible to sign up?

I'm ready for some, good clean racing!
 
Hey. I'm pretty new here. Is it still possible to sign up?

I'm ready for some, good clean racing!

Yeah, you can sign up. The Lamborghini is free to take as is the Corvette.
 
Seriously, what is wrong with the GT-R when pitting? I don't even refuel, yet the crew just stands around the car without doing anything for 5 seconds or so, before finally letting it go.

If this is a GT-R exclusive glitch, I'll refuse to take part in this season any longer.
 
Seriously, what is wrong with the GT-R when pitting? I don't even refuel, yet the crew just stands around the car without doing anything for 5 seconds or so, before finally letting it go.

If this is a GT-R exclusive glitch, I'll refuse to take part in this season any longer.

Valid reason to leave that car tbh. Have you tried the lambo or vette? ;)
 
Seriously, what is wrong with the GT-R when pitting? I don't even refuel, yet the crew just stands around the car without doing anything for 5 seconds or so, before finally letting it go.

If this is a GT-R exclusive glitch, I'll refuse to take part in this season any longer.

Same thing happened in my Lambo.. no idea why.. they just stand there.

Edit: wrong quote :dunce:

Edit2: fixed quote
 
Nah, I can't drive the other cars - the GT-R is the only one I can get a podium with because it requires so much less throttle control - but apparently it's actually about speeding into the pits...
 
Back