FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Have fun tonight... *Sniff*
 
Lobby Open! :)
 
BAD Tire wear!!!!
 
The Ford GT doesn't belong in this series. Please, get rid of it for the next season.
 
Good race guy!!! :)
 
The Ford GT doesn't belong in this series. Please, get rid of it for the next season.

yup agreed.
 
Race Results?
 
6370737203_9ee194f579_z.jpg
 
Race Results?

My arse was kicked. Hard. Especially on the last lap, I lost 40 seconds due to atrocious tyre wear.
 
Tyre wear was really bad tonight for some reason. Understeer was killing me.
 
Tire wear and steering on the lambo are just a no go :/
 
Tyre wear was really bad tonight for some reason. Understeer was killing me.

I thought the GT had oversteer. At least LKW was nearly sliding off a couple of times.

Good job keeping me behind for the last laps, but if we were in the same cars, I would have got through. ;)
 
Normal services will resume as of this Sunday. I am back, yo!
 
Noooo, just as I had started to master hosting :dopey:
 
Remember there is NO GT1 this Sunday due to the F1.
 
Noooo, just as I had started to master hosting :dopey:

Hehe. Remember there's no race this weekend for GT1 as F1 is on at the same time.

I mean, there's a break that has nothing to do with F1.
 
Seriously, F1 is extremely boring :dopey: Last season was awesome, this one blows.
 
Sorry Carb ;)
 
Seriously, F1 is extremely boring :dopey: Last season was awesome, this one blows.

Who mentioned F1?






Think I got away with it....


Heheh.
 
Hey guys, was wondering if you (Especially Dax) were interested in running a test enduro THIS friday? See how many people we can get out.

My idea is to have a 25 lap race around Nurburgring GP/D. Choose any RACECAR you wish and tune it to 550pp.

This is would be just for fun to see where you can place, with what car, to the best of your abilities.

Any race car you wish. Just to warm us up for the bigger Spa enduro?
 
I'm ok with this. 👍

As long as I'm available this friday.
 
Depends on what time it is.. i'm longing for some racing but have very little time to practise so a casual enduro sounds fun :)
 
How about starting 3pm Est?
 
Back