FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said this track for DS3 user is a pain in the ass, i really can't enjoy driving here ... High Speed Ring is more exciting, or Autumn Ring ... : D
 
So, after some testing, what times are you running? :)
 
1.12.9 and a 1.12.6
 
1:11.7XX
I think the vettes really like this track.
On a side note: I think the lambos may get faster....
 
Last edited:
1:11.7XX
I think the vettes really like this track.
On a side note: I think the lambos may get faster....

Huh, somewhat got the same impression after thinking of it - lots of straights, which aren't usually seen in street courses...
 
1:11.7XX
I think the vettes really like this track.
On a side note: I think the lambos may get faster....
I'm very impressed by the Vette, especially watching how the other cars are doing :sly:
 
Last edited:
I'm very impressed by the Vette, especially watching how the other cars are doing :sly:
It takes more tuning than the others but once you get the settings right on a track with long corner exits. We may just give the GTRs something to race.
 
1:11.7XX
I think the vettes really like this track.
On a side note: I think the lambos may get faster....

i'm gonna ragequit next sunday ( kidding :dopey: )

but this track doesn't have sense imo, Monte Carlo is epic this one is rubbish ...👎, but it's just me.. i can't help it i really can't stand this track, we will see how it will end
 
See? Told you the cars were even.

Faith. Have some in me. :p
 
I managed 1.11.6xx fastest, averaging low 1.12s. Need to fiddle with the setup a bit if i have time. :) But seems like a decent time.
 
See? Told you the cars were even.

Faith. Have some in me. :p

Let's wait and see what times the GTR's are managing. :nervous:

Just realised i double posted. Sry :D
 
I managed 1.11.6xx fastest, averaging low 1.12s. Need to fiddle with the setup a bit if i have time. :) But seems like a decent time.

Anything that is faster than carracer is already horribly scary.
 
Well, me and Drivingforce (TeamLotus_Esprit) were racing Sumo098 last night, and he switched to the GT-R for a bit.

Looks damn close to me.
 
I managed 1.11.6xx fastest, averaging low 1.12s. Need to fiddle with the setup a bit if i have time. :) But seems like a decent time.

You drive a lambo right?

1:11.7XX
I think the vettes really like this track.
On a side note: I think the lambos may get faster....

One more side note: I still think it can go faster :nervous:
 
Only a 1'12.555 for me...

BTW, don't bother joining my lobby as I'm actually watching TV.
 
I set a 1.10 dead.

UmadPenguin?
 
Who's online now, so i can join too :D
 
No, but atleast I made Marunda choke.

Erm.............

.....*awkward silence*........


And I knew he was joking Carb. I'm not stupid you know. :dopey:
 
Erm.............

.....*awkward silence*........


And I knew he was joking Carb. I'm not stupid you know. :dopey:

I didn't know what to exactly expect from a non-ABS user. :sly::sly:
 
Erm.............

.....*awkward silence*........[/QUOTE]

Hope there isn't an innuendo in there. I see one, but depends on how sick minded you guys are... :D

And I knew he was joking Carb. I'm not stupid you know. :dopey:

Suuure...
 
Anyone want a practice to Rome? Pretty bored at the moment :(
 
neljack
Anyone want a practice to Rome? Pretty bored at the moment :(

Only if you have a chevy SST that you could send me.. Really need to start testing now..:/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back