FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put a song suggestion forward later, but I'd rather have something other than Generic Rock Song #19384
 
I'll put a song suggestion forward later, but I'd rather have something other than Generic Rock Song #19384

Hey. I like Generic Rock Songs.

But I do want more variation.

When we have a really good race, I will use Nero - Promises. :D
 
If anyone wants to do any practice for Rome tomorrow join my lobby
 
when you have a real chaotic race you could use Refused - New Noise :)
 
when you have a real chaotic race you could use Refused - New Noise :)

Will have a listen later. (Was gonna say tomorrow but its just gone midnight here)
 
DaxCobra
Will have a listen later. (Was gonna say tomorrow but its just gone midnight here)

It's 20 to one.. Hardly just gone midnight..
 
Not sure if I'll make it tomorrow. Either that or I'll be a bit late, I'll tell you when I've got more info.

UPDATE: I'll probably be in at about 5:40, I don't know if you can wait that long...
 
What times are you all getting? I can run 1:13.1s around Rome, 1:13.5s-8s consistently, and 1:14-1:15 on shot tires.
 
What times are you all getting? I can run 1:13.1s around Rome, 1:13.5s-8s consistently, and 1:14-1:15 on shot tires.

My best time is 11.5, good avg times is 11.900, avg time is 12.1 to 12.4.
 
Wait, didn't Dax already use 'Nero - Promises' for the TOCA intro? :sly:
 
Volde, i'm interested. But not sure where you stand with me and our little highschool drama phase:sly:
 
Volde, i'm interested. But not sure where you stand with me and our little highschool drama phase:sly:

I forgive you... you forgive me... pretend it never happened. An overreaction on your part spurred an overreaction on mine. Regular human stupidity, that's all! :sly:

If you want to enter, go right ahead! :dopey:
 
Okay, my internet is pretty slow this morning, a bit better than the problem I had last week and it had 7 hours to clear up...

:scared:
 
Okay, my internet is pretty slow this morning, a bit better than the problem I had last week and it had 7 hours to clear up...

:scared:

Duh.

Dax's internet: it works for 6 days and rests on the 7th.
 
Okay, my internet is pretty slow this morning, a bit better than the problem I had last week and it had 7 hours to clear up...

:scared:

It's something about Sunday's.......



Pace car goes about 60mph around the track and then peels off into the pits doesn't it?
 
Duh.

Dax's internet: it works for 6 days and rests on the 7th.

Something like that. >.<

It's something about Sunday's.......



Pace car goes about 60mph around the track and then peels off into the pits doesn't it?

Yep, seems like it.

And yep.
 
BTW, it would be somewhat easier if the lead cars began to accelerate right as the pace car pulls off. That's because the field was going so slowly at Monza, it was placed very tightly and that's only asking for a pile-up. If there's some distance between the rows, we can actually avoid incidents better and give the leading cars their deserved lead at the beginning.
 
Doesn't the Lead car control the pace when the safety car goes in, i.e. they can wait and back the pack up or they just gun it?

Oh, and nice avatar Dax. 👍
 
BTW, it would be somewhat easier if the lead cars began to accelerate right as the pace car pulls off. That's because the field was going so slowly at Monza, it was placed very tightly and that's only asking for a pile-up. If there's some distance between the rows, we can actually avoid incidents better and give the leading cars their deserved lead at the beginning.

Cars can drive as close to the cars ahead as they see safe. As long as there are no brake tests it should be fine...

:scared:

Doesn't the Lead car control the pace when the safety car goes in, i.e. they can wait and back the pack up or they just gun it?

Oh, and nice avatar Dax. 👍

Cheers :p
 
I have been an innocent victim twice in a row and don't understand why the same should happen again. For safety reasons we need bigger gaps.
 
I have been an innocent victim twice in a row and don't understand why the same should happen again. For safety reasons we need bigger gaps.

1st race was just an incident, 2nd race was lag.

Don't know if you are aware, but carracerptp and teamlotus_seven couldn't see eachother on track, carracerptp bounced off of TeamLotus_Seven, into you, and s:censored: went down.
 
1st race was just an incident, 2nd race was lag.

Don't know if you are aware, but carracerptp and teamlotus_seven couldn't see eachother on track, carracerptp bounced off of TeamLotus_Seven, into you, and s:censored: went down.

"Just an incident" doesn't justify the fact that multiple cars were taken out of their rightful positions. Early race crashes would be so less common if everyone was more careful and made sure to respect the rights of others, especially those in front.
 
Since we qualify then start race without leaving track. Would't it be possible to make grid start/w false start check?
 
Since we qualify then start race without leaving track. Would't it be possible to make grid start/w false start check?

No real point as we need a rolling start to eliminate the huge advantage that 4WD's gain from standing starts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back