FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats team Lambo (we really need a name) Sry i couldnt make it yersterday. Did Esprit's tune help? :)
 
Congrats team Lambo (we really need a name) Sry i couldnt make it yersterday. Did Esprit's tune help? :)

MY tune actually. I made it for him!!

Give me credit, Esprit!! :D
 
Get a second date yesterday? Or too occupied with seiboob on your mind?

Wasn't much of a date, working towards it though. ;)

Poor, poor Carbonox and his boobless life... :D
 
Wasn't much of a date, working towards it though. ;)

Poor, poor Carbonox and his boobless life... :D

Hahahhaa you dipped out to watch the race, hahahaha.
 
Hahahhaa you dipped out to watch the race, hahahaha.
Yeah I was out with her for 2 hours ;) It's snowing here, so pretty damn cold. :D

Also, I used Esprit's car on his 2nd stint and overtook you hahaha.
 
Yeah I was out with her for 2 hours ;) It's snowing here, so pretty damn cold. :D

Also, I used Esprit's car on his 2nd stint and overtook you hahaha.

Was that during my battle with Seven when the corvette also passed us? Or through the pits. I don't remember being passed otherwise..
 
Was that during my battle with Seven when the corvette also passed us? Or through the pits. I don't remember being passed otherwise..

You were coming from the pits I think.
 
Wasn't much of a date, working towards it though. ;)

Poor, poor Carbonox and his boobless life... :D

How sad, poor Dax only cares about boobs. :(
 
Go back to Biology class please. :D

And cheers.

As if we actually ever go through the meaning of boobs from a biological (or psychological) viewpoint...
 
Try talking about boobs to a class of 14 year olds and get any kind of message through.. :P
 
Try talking about boobs to a class of 14 year olds and get any kind of message through.. :P

Well, this morning our Sixth Form tutor tried to talk to us about... eh... Adult Films...

Embarrising and halarious.
 
Oh my god priceless!! :D You should have filmed it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back