FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on time and cars. :sly:

DK
Exactly...I'd be lucky to squeeze out 7 laps from these tyres at Laguna Seca.

Also, ever thought of changing the date to "19th Feb" instead of "19th Jan", Dax? :lol:

Thanks for the vote 👍

Changing now... :)
 
TopGear is out!!! Downloading at this moment!
 
Sports softs, simply because I prefer them on road cars.
 
Sports softs, simply because I prefer them on road cars.

Exactly.

Wish I used sports tyres to begin with, but I guess the cars were a bit more powerful in Season1
 
PICS​

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


MORE>>>>>
 
Nice pics carracer 1st of all :)

3-6, Fuuuuu

Do you guys really want 5 laps, pit, 5 laps, pit..........
 
Last edited:
It won't be every 5 laps, you're over exaggerating.

Also, its carracer not marunda
 
Awesome pictures! I wonder how my spin would look like 🤬
 
Dunno what you're talking about, its not like i edited my comment. :sly:
 
Nice pics marunda 1st of all :)

3-6, Fuuuuu

Do you guys really want 5 laps, pit, 5 laps, pit..........

Busted, neljack. ;)
 
In other newsm..

Sports tyres winning!
 
Sports tyres have won, no way is there 4 people that will vote for RT's :/
 
Sports tyres have won, no way is there 4 people that will vote for RT's :/

Look what you've done! It's 5-6 now.
 
Maybe you should consider penalty tires for winners of the previous race? Kinda like the real FIA KG penalties. The winning cars have to use sports soft for the next race while others can use racing hards. Keeps the positions changing. Pure strategy.

EDIT: should do a GT4 series that only uses front aero parts - so no rear wings ^^.
 
Last edited:
Maybe you should consider penalty tires for winners of the previous race? Kinda like the real FIA KG penalties. The winning cars have to use sports soft for the next race while others can use racing hards. Keeps the positions changing. Pure strategy.

EDIT: should do a GT4 series that only uses front aero parts - so no rear wings ^^.

What, so the winners from the last race have to pit more times and be slower?

Would be kind of unfair.

I hate sucess ballast.
 
Success ballast is ok. But tyre penalties would be awful- way too much of a gap.
 
Success ballast is ok. But tyre penalties would be awful- way too much of a gap.

Neither would be okay.

What if, say, the Corvette won at Indy because of it's straight line speed, and the next track was Monaco?

The Corvette would be at a huge disadvantage.
 
I'll put the results here now so I can make the table on time this time around. (And show them to anyone who didn't make it)

1. Carbonox
2. Sumo098
3. carracerptp
4. GTP_DaxCobra
5. neljack
6. oppvaskkost
7. A_Higher_Place
8. driftking18594
9. TeamLotus_Seven
10. TeamLotus_Esprit
11. hainuinimic
12. Chqr

Nice race Carbon ! Dammit i would've happily raced instead of being stucked in Venice for Carnival with all retarded tourist around me :dopey: !

Hopefully in 2 days the Carnival maddness will end :nervous:
 
Neither would be okay.

What if, say, the Corvette won at Indy because of it's straight line speed, and the next track was Monaco?

The Corvette would be at a huge disadvantage.

True, but in some instances success ballast can make for closer racing- Not in a series like this, I was thinking more Touring cars/One Make series. :)
 
True, but in some instances success ballast can make for closer racing- Not in a series like this, I was thinking more Touring cars/One Make series. :)

I personally wouldn't want to win a race where others have extra ballast.

Wouldn't really be a win I don't think.

But that's my opinion.
 
I understand ballast in real racing because there some cars often have a technical advantage and then ballast will bring it down more to driver skill.. here though that shouldn't be necessary if you test the cars enough ahead of a series.
 
I understand ballast in real racing because there some cars often have a technical advantage and then ballast will bring it down more to driver skill.. here though that shouldn't be necessary if you test the cars enough ahead of a series.

👍

Thank you!
 
I understand ballast in real racing because there some cars often have a technical advantage and then ballast will bring it down more to driver skill.. here though that shouldn't be necessary if you test the cars enough ahead of a series.

Wow, for a change I got to see you here too :gtpflag:
 

Attachments

I personally wouldn't want to win a race where others have extra ballast.

Wouldn't really be a win I don't think.

But that's my opinion.

I really don't like ballast, unless it is used only for leveling the cars from day one.

Wow, for a change I got to see you here too :gtpflag:

POINTS, and I didn't even have to ask :sly:
 
I don't like ballast, I'm just saying that I understand why some people like to use it as it allows a greater variety of people to do well. 👍
 
I don't like ballast, I'm just saying that I understand why some people like to use it as it allows a greater variety of people to do well. 👍

No, you were using subliminal messages to try and get success ballast in Season3 of FIA GT's!!!

:sly:
 
Oh damn, my cover has been blown! :scared:


It can be good in Touring cars is all I'll say. Anywho..... 9-6 to Sport softs. 👍
 
Oh damn, my cover has been blown! :scared:


It can be good in Touring cars is all I'll say. Anywho..... 9-6 to Sport softs. 👍

I think that's a win for Sports Softs as the amount of people left to vote will not even Racing Tyres up.

Testing has begun on Sports Tyres!
 
Wow, for a change I got to see you here too :gtpflag:

I heard something about moving the next series one hour earlier.. that might mean you get to see a lot more of me in here ^^
 
I heard something about moving the next series one hour earlier.. that might mean you get to see a lot more of me in here ^^

This is correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back