FIA GT3 Blancpain Series Rd #6 at Mazda Raceway April 28th 10pm Gmt!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 697 comments
  • 48,568 views

Which Track Would You Prefer to Race 1st?

  • Indy Road Course

    Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Fugi GT

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Nurburg GP/F

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Suzuka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monza

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Laguna Seca

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Spa

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Motegi Road Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Valley Full

    Votes: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
Are you high? :lol: an interesting twist, Best build my rig before then or tire wear will be astronomical without a wheel,
 
This weekends race is set to normal wear and will be always set to normal wear in the future. The Blancpain Endurance mock race at Monza in 2 to 3 wks from now will be ran 300km straight out with the settings set to fast. Me & Tnt already tested it and the pit window will be between lap 10 to 12. Most guys will be making a 4 stopper. We are running fast wear because the real race is a 3 hr endurance race so the fast setting will help simulate this with long re fueling stops. This is a 1 time only race for us, not a future change of FIA GT3 format. 👍

Oh, thank goodness! I enjoy the races as they are and was gonna be a little confused as to why you would change it now!

All is well!
 
👍's Up Fellas!
 
I'm not feeling high tire wear. Probably just skip that round.
 
Ok, i need to know. Is this race on for Sunday April 7th @ 2pm or not? WIll tire wear be normal or not?

SO many posts...
 
Ok, i need to know. Is this race on for Sunday April 7th @ 2pm or not? WIll tire wear be normal or not?

SO many posts...

Race this week is as usual.

Normal wear this weekend.
 
GMT start time is at 10pm

Also since there are a few drivers not wanting to race the fast tire wear for the 300km Monza race only!!! Can we have a 👍's vs 👎's pole real fast before I launch the op in the spot race section?
 
GMT start time is at 10pm

Also since there are a few drivers not wanting to race the fast tire wear for the 300km Monza race only!!! Can we have a 👍's vs 👎's pole real fast before I launch the op in the spot race section?

I'm game
 
👍
 
I'm either or, but for now 👍

-I think it will be a great different experience and I already got taste of it in the GATE Series. If we don't like it we can scrap it in the future!
 
You know I'm a big 👍 for this Joe. :)
 
Softs already have short tire life why make them even shorter?
 
Softs already have short tire life why make them even shorter?

There are 2 tire choices on the OP that Joe has up for the Monza race only.
Racing Softs & Racing Mediums

Remember guys, this is only being done for the Monza race. All the other races will be done the normal way. This is just to have fun with it because of the real race. :)

Joe has the link up for this race. Check it out guys.
 
Like I said, softs last for a short distance anyway, no reason to make them even shorter. You're going to do 2 or 3 stops anyway on regular tire wear because for one, you have to use both compounds- that's your first stop. If you switch over, you're not going to make it on the 2nd set of tires- that's your 2nd stop. If you gamble and try to go for a 3rd stop to have fresher tires that's a possible 3rd. You don't need high tire wear IMO.
 
jumping online to do some testing now for sundays race if anyone wants to join?
 
Seth I feel ya I'm not too intrested in racing fast degrading tires either. I'm running the setting more for the high fuel usage. With are cars drinking gas you will have to put together a nice pit stradegy. I wish the tire and fuel had 2 different settings so I could just turn up the fuel but is all or nothing. I think if you give it a chance at the end of the race you might be surprised how fun it is.
 
jumping online to do some testing now for sundays race if anyone wants to join?

I was told you tried to send a friend request and it was full. I'll clear a couple out when I get home.
 
alright mate ;)
 
jumping online to do some testing now for sundays race if anyone wants to join?

Add me, I'll join ^^

WHo's hosting the room Sunday? I also need to be added by you, or vice versa.
 
Add me, I'll join ^^

WHo's hosting the room Sunday? I also need to be added by you, or vice versa.

Sending now! 👍

-Nevermind you were already on my list.
 
Got the friend request TNT cheers ;) also sorry i didnt see that message Higher place
 
Hello Guys.
Officially driving BMW M3 GTR.
I was having trouble with my DFGT wheels brake pedal. it was sticking and i cleaned it today so it should be ready to go.

If my pedals fixed ill be bringing my friend

PSN: Ramjet53
Nissan Farilady Z


Please add him.

He does not have a gtplanet account yet. He doesnt know to much about computers so i need to help him directly with that.

i will add the host's tonight. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.
 
Will do Juan the race is starting at 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt. I will have a lounge open at 1pm Pst | 10pm Gmt. Ill set the race clock for 1 hr so we can commence qualifying for this upcoming Nurburg Rd! 👍
 
Back