FIA GT3 Blancpain Series Rd #6 at Mazda Raceway April 28th 10pm Gmt!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 697 comments
  • 48,568 views

Which Track Would You Prefer to Race 1st?

  • Indy Road Course

    Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Fugi GT

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Nurburg GP/F

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Suzuka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monza

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Laguna Seca

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Spa

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Motegi Road Course

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Valley Full

    Votes: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
Heads Up Fellas,. My PB was 1'30's but after one day of testing using the CSW wheel. I was in the 27'2 with a PB of 1'26'xxx. I knew I could drive, hehe'

That is on softs right? I should know by this weekend if I will be able to make the race, hoping work does not schedule me haha.
 
Dude I wish we had more freakin V8 supercars on this game. At least 1 Holden version of a supercar to run against the Ford Falcon, I almost considered a Holden Commodore vs Monaro CV8 spot race just to get some Aussie racing going on' :crazy:👍

I was thinking a Commodore cup under tuning prohibited reg's,
 
Joe, you running 1300kg or you drop the weight of the Viper? I told you it was a good car. Those wheels can let you run a lot better than a DS3.
 
Hey Joe, are we running these cars at all this weekend?
 
I wish, I have my daughter this weekend but on the upside we are going kart riding this weekend. my smartphone broke so im ditching school tonight and will be looking for some drivers online tonight. ill keep a look out for you guys when I sign on in hopefully an hour. im pulling an all nighter tonight.

yea seth the wheel is free speed. I didnt even fell like I was driving that well but I guess thats how it goes with a wheel. ill look out for.you you guys tonight.
 
That is on softs right? I should know by this weekend if I will be able to make the race, hoping work does not schedule me haha.

Where does one attain a Fanatec CSW? Their website? Amazon?
 
Where does one attain a Fanatec CSW? Their website? Amazon?

Go to Fanatec.com, there is a dealership store here in North America.

Are there any drivers who are interested in this? I just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km
 
I'd definitely be interested in racing that...
 
Hey joe, could you please update the list as i really wanna drive the audi and not the NSX
 
Go to Fanatec.com, there is a dealership store here in North America.

Are there any drivers who are interested in this? I just received an invite and I would like to participate!

Cape Ring 1000km

Yes I would Joe. What you propose we drive?
 
So when we getting this ball rolling? I think a test race should take place this weekend or something.
 
I'm glad this has been shifted back a week, to a weekend I have off I believe, Cant wait,
 
Hey joe, could you please update the list as i really wanna drive the audi and not the NSX
Updated! 👍

Now that I have a wheel I'm open to driving whatever. The Audi R8 has GT2 downforce (45/65) which is pretty good, but I would want to drive one of the cars that have GT1 downforce (50/70) to make sure we're not leaving time on the table.

-Thoughts?
 
Updated! 👍


Now that I have a wheel I'm open to driving whatever. The Audi R8 has GT2 downforce (45/65) which is pretty good, but I would want to drive one of the cars that have GT1 downforce (50/70) to make sure we're not leaving time on the table.

-Thoughts?

The #91 Viper :)
 
I'm loving how the RX7 LM drives. I'm narrowing my choices for this series.
 
I like the RX7 as well
 
cheers joe... jonnyb is also wanting to get on this with the audi r8 as well... we want to run the audi team GB :P
 
Don't forget dhrittme wanted the Ford as well. Also there's the slightly ambiguous language on OP about collisions, are they disabled or not? 'Cause god I hope not
 
Don't forget dhrittme wanted the Ford as well. Also there's the slightly ambiguous language on OP about collisions, are they disabled or not? 'Cause god I hope not

I believe collisions are set to be off. We steward the collisions post race. I will update the op with the corrections that you stated! 👍
 
That would be collisions on but damage light not heavy... right Joe?
 
is there any plans for pre race testing at all?? of it is just call it when you have a room open??
 
Don't forget dhrittme wanted the Ford as well. Also there's the slightly ambiguous language on OP about collisions, are they disabled or not? 'Cause god I hope not

That would be collisions on but damage light not heavy... right Joe?

Right! :dunce:👍
 
I can confirm my participation this weekend! See everyone on track!
 
I'm still debating on the car I want to use! I'm torn between the RX7 LM, Jaguar XJ220 and Panoz Esperante.
 
I'm nervous to see how my I'm guessing 3rd race with a wheel is going to go. I'm still faster with a d-pad at the moment, but that might be track dependent. It's definitely easier to catch morning races now since I don't have to deal with early morning finger pumping or needing to be extra focus because the ds3 demands full concentration, while the wheel absolutely does not!
 
Cant confirm my attendance until later in the week,

The wheel does knock considerable chunks of time off, BUT, you need it to be comfortable to you, The driving rig we used in the 24 hour event yesterday was totally new to me, but in 2 stints I got down from an 8.30 lap average of 8.33 lap time to a 8.23 average of 8.24 lap time, only .043 off being out right fastest lap, then the rain came for 18 hours so it will never be known if I would have had the outright fastest time or not, I'm satisfied that I was 4 seconds faster then the next fastest lap in the rain, and my average lap time was 3 seconds faster then the next fastest outright time by other teams,

Just so you know, we won :lol:
 
Are we having qualifying in the week leading up to the race or a 20 min shootout at the start?
 
Cant confirm my attendance until later in the week,

The wheel does knock considerable chunks of time off, BUT, you need it to be comfortable to you, The driving rig we used in the 24 hour event yesterday was totally new to me, but in 2 stints I got down from an 8.30 lap average of 8.33 lap time to a 8.23 average of 8.24 lap time, only .043 off being out right fastest lap, then the rain came for 18 hours so it will never be known if I would have had the outright fastest time or not, I'm satisfied that I was 4 seconds faster then the next fastest lap in the rain, and my average lap time was 3 seconds faster then the next fastest outright time by other teams,

Just so you know, we won :lol:

Man I wanted to do that 1! I hope pure puts together a 1000km Le Mans race this June leading up to the 24hrs Du mans race this year.

Are we having qualifying in the week leading up to the race or a 20 min shootout at the start?

The grid is under 16 drivers so we will be doing a 20 min Q session to determine grid positions for the QR Race come this Sunday Evening' 👍
 
Back