FIA GT3 Championship -- "Super Car Twins at the Twin"

  • Thread starter Thread starter m.piedgros
  • 36 comments
  • 2,023 views
m.piedgros
As for session two, the drivers who failed to qualify for race 1 will be allowed to qualify, BUT ONLY FOR RACE TWO!
m.piedgros


Meh, I thought you meant 'qualify.' Looks like i'll have to wait for next season.
 
I did mean qualify, what do you mean wait 'till next season?

m.piedgros

Each ROUND (Super Car Twins at the Twin) consists of two races (RACE 1, which we have results for, and RACE 2, which I'm still accepting times for but I think I'll be posting results in a moment.)
 
The schedule of events is kind of confusing to me..
 
I did race 1 on R3's, now race 2 I use R1's right?
 
Well I did race 1 on R3's and race 2 on R1's. Oh well:(.
 
Looks like the series is going on a little hiadus (sp.?) So... I guess I won't post quali two results unless you fellas want me to.

m.piedgros
 
Back