FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Ah yeah the WRS Enduro. I see it only clashes with the first support race, which is still a shame. Maybe we'll just do 1 room of 16 next week and people can re-qualify if they wish... but I'll see people's responses first.

Very sorry guys for missing the race. Got stuck in traffic coming home from Liverpool. Normally takes 10 minutes, took us an hour and 15 minutes..

As mentioned in the semi-exploded room, next week works for me and also is my Birthday. ^^ Wouldn't mind re-qualifying perhaps, want to go for pole this time! (I totally had it in me, just lack of practice that morning) Although I don't have time to practice during the week, probably...

I think this all happened cause they released a system update during our race time.
I just had to download it.

Are you sure? I just reset the PS3, no update message or anything.

Personally I think we should stick to the same qualifying positions.

Are you sure? I just reset the PS3, no update message or anything.

Personally I think we should stick to the same qualifying positions.

I didn't receive the message either, but couldn't connect the the PSN after i got disconnected.
Then i went to check the system updates, there was one available and after the download i could connect to the PSN.

Next week is ok for me as well.

I put in a lot of practice laps for this race just to miss qualifying and not get in so super big thumbs up for re due next week! 👍👍👍

Yeah, next week's good for me as well.

Sleeping now, wake me up when I'm rich.

So this has been rescheduled for the exact same time next week.

Please let me know if you cannot make it and need to be removed from the sign up list.

Those that have qualified already do not have the option to re-qualify.

We will be running 1 room of 16, unless we get a flood of new drivers. Reason being we had 24 drivers signed up for Saturday, and only had 18 available to race. Going by that logic we would need 30 drivers just to get 12 in each with 2 divisions.

That doesn't seem totally fair to those who have qualified... Since those that haven't now get extra time to practice. I think perhaps having the option to re-qualify, but having it override the previous time would be sufficiently discouraging for most if you want them primarily to stay the same.

The thread's been up for 3 weeks - extending the practice time by another week is not that much. But it seems unfair because most people didn't practice much, and not until they qualified. :)

But if people want to make that an option (qualify again if you want to, but it over rides your previous time no matter what) then I'm all for it.

I'll be last so it makes no difference to me.
Im placing all my hope on consistency.
Actually may I switch to a Lotus Evora? I have converted my GT4 car to run in ALMS spec which is damn near identical.
Only difference will be 5 spoke wheels.

Last edited:
Hey Ad,

So sorry I missed last Saturday I too got stuck in Liverpool at the bank and so did not get home till late.

I should be ok for this week pending any more trips to the bank but I will let you know asap if anything changes.

I'll be last so it makes no difference to me.
Im placing all my hope on consistency.
Actually may I switch to a Lotus Evora? I have converted my GT4 car to run in ALMS spec which is damn near identical.
Only difference will be 5 spoke wheels.

No problem at all. :)👍

Hey Ad,

So sorry I missed last Saturday I too got stuck in Liverpool at the bank and so did not get home till late.

I should be ok for this week pending any more trips to the bank but I will let you know asap if anything changes.

No problem Jay - you didn't miss much. :lol: Great, cheers. 👍

Oh crap I just realized I will be at Track Camp from Friday till Sunday. :grumpy:
Have fun guys, hope the race goes smoothly for y'all.

Would like to quali tonight just to make sure I have no problems like last time. Will have a room up in about an hour or so unless somebody beats me to it!

EDIT:

closed

Last edited:
Like I said in the FMSC thread, I can't race this weekend. You guys have a great race and hopefully the connection demons will stay away.

@ Aderrrm - I've been sick the last couple days. If I'm not feeling better by tomorrow night I'll be skipping the race. Being sick and getting up early to do an enduro race just doesn't sound like fun. I'll keep you updated.

With a bunch of people dropping out and not enough people to fill in the gaps I've figured people aren't as interested in this as they were initially so we might as well cancel it. :nervous:

That's not to say a bunch of you can't get together and do some shorter races or something. 👍

Aw, well that's depressing. I was just going to start practicing now after being unable to all week.

...Shuffle/Stock/Spec races FTW? Haha.

So that's the verdict? Are we going to post pone this for next week, or is the whole thing just going to go up in smoke?

Back