FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Ah damn, well... I mean, I could be up for some races, but I could also use the extra sleep so. Sorry Adam.

Sad to see this cancelled. I will gladly join an event like this in the future, if you make one. Its good to have these "less serious" races without having to worry about points in the championship and stuff like that. Its also better for me, considering I barely play GT5 now. :D

Sad to see this cancelled. I will gladly join an event like this in the future, if you make one. Its good to have these "less serious" races without having to worry about points in the championship and stuff like that. Its also better for me, considering I barely play GT5 now. :D

That's what I'm saying! 👍

Can we get a vote to re-launch this for this next weekend coming up? I'm sure there is still interest; just people schedules conflicted because everyone planned for the previous weekend. We just need proper time to schedule it in. I believe the driver list gets as dense as it does, because we have 4 weeks to schedule it in trust me'

Back