FIA Points System

• Thread starter EJsk8er3x
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
"5. POINTS

*If players enter more than one race in the same Round, only the points earned in the last race of the day will count towards their Online Ranking for that Round."

Does this mean I should only do one or two races per round and hope that I get the best result possible? Or say if I only do the first race (out of 5) will I get 0 points since I didn't do the last race of that day?

Last week I did all 5 nation's cup races (round 1) and had a score of 78 at one point. But when I checked my ranking today, it said I only gained 33 points for the whole round.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/fia_championships/2020/#:~:text=The points gained are determined,Online Ranking for that Round..

you get the points for your final race of the day, so if you get a good result in the first race, don't enter any more. For example, I did the 3 o'clock manufacturers today and came third, so I'm not doing any more!

Gotcha, thanks! The problem for me is I really enjoy doing all of them over the daily races! So I guess I'll have to restrain myself if I do well haha. The worst part about last week was that I 3 stared and won my last race yet I didn't get nearly as many points as the others!

Gotcha, thanks! The problem for me is I really enjoy doing all of them over the daily races! So I guess I'll have to restrain myself if I do well haha. The worst part about last week was that I 3 stared and won my last race yet I didn't get nearly as many points as the others!

The points per finishing position are based on the average DR of the entire lobby. So, the stronger the lobby, the more points that are available to win. Here’s a chart. :)

A4340646-CBAD-47F1-BB15-D6DE7EA80C61.jpeg

Back