FIA season 2 Top 24 Race questions....

  • Thread starter Thread starter sambygtr
  • 5 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
33
Mexico
Mexico
For nations cup
Only 10 participants from the same country???

manufactures cup.
Only 2 participant for the same Manufacturer???

or just the TOP 24???
im confused.

upload_2018-7-12_14-27-16.png
 
The way I currently understand if for the Americas region is that; The highest 24 players will compete, however if 11 Mexico players are in the top 24 then the top 10 will compete and the place will be given to the 25th player if they are eligible based on the same rules.

This is the same for manufacturer except it's top 2 players for each manufacturer, so if 3 Nissan drivers are in the top 24, if all 3 enter the top 2 will join the race the 3rd will be dropped for the next highest eligible player of a different manufacturer.
 
Interesting....
for Nations in America we have
3 Brazil
2 Chile
13 USA
4 canada
1 Mexico
1 argentina

So 3 USA players will be kicked out of the race i guess.
 
Interesting....
for Nations in America we have
3 Brazil
2 Chile
13 USA
4 canada
1 Mexico
1 argentina

So 3 USA players will be kicked out of the race i guess.

If all 13 players enter that's how I see it so then you look to 25th, 26th, 27th and so on until there's a full lobby? As I say that's my understanding of the rules but I could be way off with what actually happens!
 
@sambygtr - I didn't realize you were on here. Completely off topic, but in the Manufacturer race yesterday you got crashed out of our draft train. Do you have any idea what happened? It was completely unexpected and I never even thought that could occur, so apologies if I was part of the cause.
 
@DriftMethod hahahahha i know...i dont know what happen...i saved the replay i will upload the video later today....
we were drafting perfectly until that viper got on the way!
good race and no problem i knew it wasnt you fault.
 
Back