Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,455 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
Why does the points table say I have 3 points in the world championship? I should have 4 because of my 1 point in the first round.

I thought I missed you out sorry. Wait! no! you got two points in this race for 7th place, and 1 point in the first race.

OK sorted, i gave you by accident in the championship table 3points instead of two everything should be corrected, anymore problems just message me.
 
Last edited:
Few extra Pics for you all, one of the starting grid looks smart
 
The pictures look great, on another note just posted a new lap time in the 2cv for next week, Thanks for hosting today sammo was much better, i think it may be a good idea for you to host from now on, onwards and upwards.

Edit: I added your image shack profile to the main page :)
 
Last edited:
No problem, pleased you managed to get a race in without being booted off. Ill organise image shack into albums. Although funnily enough most of the photos are both of us testing our cars non stop.
 
TO ALL MEMBERS.

The last race was fantastic, although the track was large everbody had a personal challenge of their own. We fully appreciate that you all probably have busy lifestyles, but if you can't make it to a race a quick post to say so if possible would be gratefully received.

On another note, the more who turn up will make the racing even better and if you feel your car is not competitive, then make good use of the tuning guide as cox has put some good information in. Also if you have any friends who wish to get involved then please put them forward to the series as we will get a few who will not be able to make it.

Any questions or suggestions then please feel free to put them forward. Also anyone who recommends a friend who wishes to race in the series, will be awarded with a premium car of choice worth up to100k cr, funded by myself. Can't say fairer than that. Although TCs do apply, cars will only be awarded for someone who joins and takes part.

Anyone who feels they will not be able to make any of the races please lets us know and you can be short listed, this will make room for regular racers.

Last but not least if you feel in a race you have been unfairly pushed off please make us aware, all replays are watched after races by either coxbox or myself, we like to make sure that all racing is totally fair and that the rules are followed.

Enjoy, Thankyou.
 
Last edited:
Cox Im for some practice maybe tomorrow evening, finish work at 9 if your about. Everyone on is welcome to join us.
 
Cox Im for some practice maybe tomorrow evening, finish work at 9 if your about. Everyone on is welcome to join us.

Ok no problem I finish at seven so just message me when your ready. On another note will be heading to the playstation forums to try to get some more drivers.
 
Good shout, I will try and see if I can get some people off of race central. Cycsly3 may be worth contacting on psn, he was a very clean and competitive racer.
 
I should be enable to join you at 3rd march.
 
Great thanks guys.
 
Trying to get my Mrs away from the telly then I might actually get on.
 
Trying to get my Mrs away from the telly then I might actually get on.

its OK if you can't, we can always try another time.
 
To top it off my internets crashed, thank god for mobile phones
 
To top it off my internets crashed, thank god for mobile phones

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/34809199.jpg​
 
Yep exactly, I'm back on though now. :)
 
Is tyre wear Fast and penalty Strong?
 
Yes although, we made pens week on the last race as it would of been a bit harsh, it will probably depend on what track we are racing on. Monaco for instance will be strong pens as its a tight track. This will stop people thinking they can shove you into barriers. Although there seem to be some fair racers in thus series so will see what happens.
 
Just thought i would let you guys know that on Fuji GT, this track can be tough with penalties,I found out last night that if you miss the apex/by the smallest margin you get a 4 second penalties
 
Hainuinimic I don't know how you've done that time. Do you use a wheel as Im not slow but cannot get near that time.
 
Hainuinimic I don't know how you've done that time. Do you use a wheel as Im not slow but cannot get near that time.

I thought that, when I was lapping I could get a 1.18, but that would mean either invalidating my lap or receiving a penalty. I believe it is turn 10 or there about on Fuji GT (bottom left in the picture).

800px-GT5_Circuit_Fuji_Speedway_GT.svg.png


If you take that corner to fast you go too wide but if you take it too slow you lose momentum on the next strait.
 
To be honest I don't doubt hainuinimic, but I can't personally see that last bend making up that much time. On slicks, possibly on sports s, I don't know.
 
I'm using a wheel and tyres are sports soft and penalty strong. I can make up almost half a second just in first corner. If i miss the corner, i can't catch up during the whole lap. I did 2.15.949 but i went of somewhere cause it didnt register the lap. This is in practice, i'l go online now to test in lobby.
 
U need to use brakes as little as possible, i use brake 3 times during whole lap.
 
Ahh ok, wheel will make a big difference as you can be so much smoother. Maybe ought to invest in one.
 
Gonna be a great race.
 
Last edited:
Back