Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,455 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
Ok, no problem. I'll begin testing the 2CV. I thougt we race the fiat and 2cv on same track, so 2 races a night for sprint type.
 
See you all next Sunday. Hope for a good turnout.
 
I'm back! paid my bills and now i got internet back.

Is there room for another?

I have to see if have those cars. If you let me in i should be able to show up every week, and hopefully be competitive. Ill come on later to see if i need a trade or if i can find them.

But if my skill isn't good enough, no big deal. Just wondering.

Psn- Ophiochus (i think me and cox are still friends from last season)
 
I'm back! paid my bills and now i got internet back.

Is there room for another?

I have to see if have those cars. If you let me in i should be able to show up every week, and hopefully be competitive. Ill come on later to see if i need a trade or if i can find them.

But if my skill isn't good enough, no big deal. Just wondering.

Psn- Ophiochus (i think me and cox are still friends from last season)


Yes welcome back :) if you need the 2CV I have one spare. Just let us know your colours of your cars (Make sure there the same). Also the first race is this Sunday at 7pm GMT in the 2CV 15 laps around London no pit stops. All other information can be found in the OP.


Also guys thought I would let you know that Greest and Ace will not be able to make the first few races due to another championship, but hey ho, this is not problem.
 
New 2cv time beat!
 
I have the Citroen 2cv, but the fiat I don't know what year the one you want is. Im gonna try to be there Sunday but my team is going to the super bowl so i may be a little busy.
 
I have the Citroen 2cv, but the fiat I don't know what year the one you want is. Im gonna try to be there Sunday but my team is going to the super bowl so i may be a little busy.

The fiat is the premium one 1968 F can be purchased from the dealership :sly:.
 
New best lap :) but i dont think i can replicate that :) i tryed. Average would be around 1.08.5**
 
If there is room, I would like to join tomorrow. I will try to set up a lounge this afternoon with your settings, and run practice races to get ready and promote the event. Does anybody have an extra 2CV? it's a standard car right? I have been looking for one...
PSN ID: sproesser (already on your friends list coxbox)
 
I have a spare 2cv, two infact. If that helps
 
I am interested in this. What time is the race EST?

sammo85
I have a spare 2cv, two infact. If that helps

Can I get one also?
 
Last edited:
I am interested in this. What time is the race EST?



Can I get one also?

The Race is at 7pm GMT, so just change for different timezones, I have one spare 2CV if needed, I can send tomorrow. james6653 add me on PSN and I will send tomorrow morning.

If there is room, I would like to join tomorrow. I will try to set up a lounge this afternoon with your settings, and run practice races to get ready and promote the event. Does anybody have an extra 2CV? it's a standard car right? I have been looking for one...
PSN ID: sproesser (already on your friends list coxbox)

Sammo send your 2CV to sproesser.

Also i will add you to the sign up list guys. Finally How have you guys lapped so fast need to start tuning.

Also I am not sure on the turnout tomorrow, hoping for about 5-8.

One more thing guys forgot this, London is a tight track so bumping will happen, as this is the first race i will allow some pushing and shoving, however always think clean. The best place to overtake is the main strait, use this when possible, as this will provide cleaner racing.
 
Last edited:
2 PM EST sounds good to me.
 
2 PM EST sounds good to me.

I sent you a FR request on PSN add me and i will send you a 2CV in the morning. It does have though 33,074.2 miles on it though, it is also stock :).
 
coxbox
I sent you a FR request on PSN add me and i will send you a 2CV in the morning. It does have though 33,074.2 miles on it though, it is also stock :).

OK I will fix it.

Are we aloud to use the black bonnet instead of the colored one?
 
Last edited:
OK I will fix it.

Are we aloud to use the black bonnet instead of the colored one?

Yes carbon bonnet OK, just make sure both cars are the same colour including wheel. Singing off now need to get to bed goodnight will send the 2CV as early as I can.
 
coxbox
Yes carbon bonnet OK, just make sure both cars are the same colour including wheel. Singing off now need to get to bed goodnight will send the 2CV as early as I can.

OK thanks.
 
@cox
there is only one race with 2CV today right ?
 
Just need to hit every corner right, u can easily lose 1-2 sec a lap if u mess up just one or two corners.
 
Sproesser I will send 2cv, half hour before race. Hope this helps. First race of the season, oh Yeh.
 
@cox
there is only one race with 2CV today right ?
Yes one 16 lap sprint, no pit stops.

Just need to hit every corner right, u can easily lose 1-2 sec a lap if u mess up just one or two corners.

Yes i find that, we should be OK if we keep it clean as possible.
 
I am so ready to race.
 
I am so ready to race.

Same here I am so ready :) can not wait hopefully we will have a good turnout.
I shall send you car now just loading GT5.
 
coxbox
Same here I am so ready :) can not wait hopefully we will have a good turnout.
I shall send you car now just loading GT5.

Yup I am doing the Daytona 500 on NASCAR inside the line & then I will be logging onto my other account.
 
My connection is down and i dont know if its gonna be fixed tonight :(
 
My connection is down and i dont know if its gonna be fixed tonight :(

Ok well if you don't make it, it is ok, but how did you write this msg.
 
Guys the room is now up and running:1472-4711-0510-9360-0550
 
Give me 5 minutes eating lunch.
 
Back