E Emblem Messages 2 Dec 3, 2010 #1 Hi all Bit random i knowm but has anyone seen the Punto HGT, I own one in real life and thought i would to get one on here, just cant seem to find it.... Has anybody got one? Be cool to see some photos. Cheers, Emblem
Hi all Bit random i knowm but has anyone seen the Punto HGT, I own one in real life and thought i would to get one on here, just cant seem to find it.... Has anybody got one? Be cool to see some photos. Cheers, Emblem
K Khaddar Messages 420 Dec 3, 2010 #3 Yes, it's in the game (the 2000 model, nothing newer). I've seen it in the used car lot but haven't picked it up yet.
Yes, it's in the game (the 2000 model, nothing newer). I've seen it in the used car lot but haven't picked it up yet.