Fiat Turbo Coupe Plus, I can't figure what color I should get.

What Color SHould I get on the Fiat Turbo Coupe Plus?

  • Metallic Grey moon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metallic Ink Black

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Speed Red

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Metallic Light Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breem Yellow

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sprint Blue

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Metallic Electric Blue

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Metallic Vibrant Green

    Votes: 3 15.8%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Messages
4,860
Very Hard Decision.All the colors are great. So I'll leave it to GTP to make the decision.The Voting ends tomarrow.:D
 
Hell i say no one vote except Ving... seriously hes probably got one of each color in his garage so, im leaving it up to him.
 
actually, i have only one.... but thats a great idea. I might creat a fleet of em!

electric blue w/ gold wheels
 
speed red, i think it looks the best....or wait a min i just like red cars
 
Don't get it at all. It's just ugly, stupid, dumb.. Catch my drift??




























;)
 
Tsk. You need to put more spaces in there, Andrew.
 
I think myn is yellow...honestly, I don't really care! It's only a Fiat! :p :p j/k, I'm really not sure what colour myn is though.
 
Back