Fictional FIA GT1 2000s Championship (Spot race Thursday @7pm EST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 61 comments
  • 5,446 views
Couple of Spec changes coming, but good racing today.
 
Yes. I just want some spot races to equalise the cars. They don't all have to be exact, some cars will be strong on fast tracks, others will be fast on technical tracks. As long as each car is within a second of the fastest car at a specific track.
 
Thats cool. After thursday night im looking really looking forward to this series.
 
I love the combination of soft fronts and med rears! It's so much easier to setup a car with oversteer than understeer!
 
I like it too. Thats why I chose to run medium rear tires. Hopefully we get more entries and i can turn this into a series.
 
I like it too. Thats why I chose to run medium rear tires. Hopefully we get more entries and i can turn this into a series.

Ask the people that are in your 90's series
 
I have a few who are interested from there. I just need confirmation of people's participation.
 
We can vote on it. Or just spit out ideas of when. I feel like a weeknight is the best option right now.
 
How about Monday through Thursday? 6 or 7pm eastern.
 
Thursday nights 6pm est would work for me...
 
Im free then myself.
 
Ok then. We will hold a spot race this Thursday at 6pm eastern time. This time we will try Indy Road Course since thats where were headed for 90's FIA GT. Later on today I will have a room open at a created track so please guys, join in if you see me online.
 
Ok then. We will hold a spot race this Thursday at 6pm eastern time. This time we will try Indy Road Course since thats where were headed for 90's FIA GT. Later on today I will have a room open at a created track so please guys, join in if you see me online.

Probably will be busy tonight with other things, but ill try to make it
 
Ill be online today as well, guys. If you want practice, just find me!
 
How long till room is open Seth?
 
It's open now. The room number is:

1472-4710-9952-5900-4928
 
Sorry fresh one of the kids i train wanted to work tonight instead of monday, and his parents pay to well to say no
 
This will have a spot race next Thursday evening at Suzuka.
 
I was told Suzuka is still on for tomorrow at 6pm eastern.
 
Ok if ZR1 RM is taken I' like Z06 RM. Thanks.
 
Is there a race tonight?
 
Yes, fresh said he will open it. I'll just post the room # here when he relays that information to me.
 
Room #-

1472-6399-8494-1424-4116
 
Last edited:
Back