• 2,259 comments

New thread for Fifa 14?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scotland
Glasgow
R35-SKYL1N3
L3TH4L H1TM4N
I will be creating a Fifa 13 Pro Club, Team GTP! All are welcome to submit an application to join the team, so long as you aren't an own goal troll you will most likely get in and get a game! you do not need to have fully mastered every skill move, or have scored a million goals, just as long as you can kick a ball! 👍 and dont worry, you are not fully consigned to one position, just let us know if you want to change!

Obviously, if the team gets popular enough, there will be competition for places, but i have a plan for that if/when the time comes.
Also, is not a requirement but a mic is highly recommended :D
If interested in joining, send me a FR (R35-SKYL1N3) with Team GTP in the message and post in this thread in the following format
Position/PSN(or GTP) Name/Virtual Pro Rating
e.g GK: R35-SKYL1N3 VPR 77
The club is currently in DIVSION 4
The current club record is 323-254-409 (W/D/L)
The club managers are currently: Me (R35-SKYL1N3) - Founding member & Main manager; Ellis (EllisNutt) - Manager and club captain; JB (Johnboy-1975) - Club manager; Nigel (GTP-Sureshot) - Unofficial manager; Sam (Pagey279) - Club vice-captain; Milo&Ahmed (MiloRM-F1_1991&AhmedWaheed) - Club Managers; Teamie/Nel/Alex/Porridge academy (Neljack) Team sloppy passer (<3 Teamie)
No matter of status, permission must be obtained from myself before club setting are changed!

Last edited:
Current line up

Players soon to Arrive
1. JB- Winger
2. Neljack - Left back...in the changing rooms
3. Paul Mac

Goalkeepers
GK 1: R35-SKYL1N3 78
GK 2:

Defenders

RB 1:
RB 2:

CB 1: dhandeh TBC
CB 2: Ellis 77
CB 3:
CB 4:

LB 1: gokartman 74
LB 2:

Midfielder's

LM 1:
LM 2:

CM (CDM and CAM)
CM 1: ryanaldoblanco 77
CM 2: TheZoOmLeSsS2 77
CM 3: AhmedWaheed 78
CM 4:

RM 1: Pagey279, 74
RM 2:

Forwards

RW 1:
RW 2:

ST 1: Stiggy 81
ST 2:
ST 3:

LW 1:
LW 2:

Last edited:
thats your offline pro, not your online, go to pro club seasons then you create a online pro 👍:dopey:

me a fool :dunce:. Okay, I will start off as a LB. I will get some more colour and pics in the line up post later, give it a bit of life :)

Ah theres been a few attempts at this before but they never took off due to lack of intrest, I'll put my name down though. As it would be good if we actually got a team together. I'll take a CM position please.👍

CM/ryanaldoblanco/VP-75, (Havnt created one but i'll see to that right away.)

Ah theres been a few attempts at this before but they never took off due to lack of intrest, I'll put my name down though. As it would be good if we actually got a team together. I'll take a CM position please.👍

oh well, no shame in trying! :)

oh well, no shame in trying! :)

Yes ofcourse, Im glad someone is trying it again because its a good idea and could be great fun.

edit - Might be a good idea to ask in the main FIFA 13 thread for intrest as theres a decent group in there.👍

When I have enough money may buy this along with F1 2012 👍. (Currently on a job hunt with no luck :() Will post again when I have played it and got the hang of it.. In real life was allways a good defender so that could well be where I end up. But like Nel if I can't get it on my own before Christmas I will definitely have it by then.

I might not be able to get online for a while, the day after I get the game and I can't sign into PSN. I keep getting the error code 80710736 when I try :nervous:

Yeah i see that in ya OP determines how much talent ya got does it? Im around 30 then.:D

no, the accomplishments you get get your abilites (shooting, tackling) up and that gives you a higher rating :P anyways the online pro's start with a VPR of 74/75 :dunce:

well once we get a few members in we will arrange matches but basically whenever at least 3 of us are on :) will let you know though

Latest Posts

Back