FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
Indeed, 3 red cards last night in the short space of time I was on. I could be on tonight for a short while if others are.

Last night was a bit of a shocker. While there was some messing around, I think to get more enjoyment out of clubs, we need to be putting in better results. Im as guilty as anyone for having a shocker but to go from playing really well to getting hammered game after game shows we can do it. While we do all find it very funny (because mostly it is), out defending needs to be more, controlled shall I say. Out attacking play is fine now, but our defending really needs a look. I think whoever plays in the other CDM to the any CDM needs to sit back a bit more rather than bombing forward. Having them as big players works but running up and down kills their fitness and leaves us really exposed to talented division 3 strikers who will punish us for mistakes because lets face it, we have some talented fifa players but AI defenders may as well not be there at times.

Just a couple of thoughts, please do put any further comments to add :)

Also Nel, please really do sort your internet out, when you disconnect we end up with an AI you who sits really deep not doing much off the ball. You tried clearing the cache?

Last night was a bit of a shocker. While there was some messing around, I think to get more enjoyment out of clubs, we need to be putting in better results. Im as guilty as anyone for having a shocker but to go from playing really well to getting hammered game after game shows we can do it. While we do all find it very funny (because mostly it is), out defending needs to be more, controlled shall I say. Out attacking play is fine now, but our defending really needs a look. I think whoever plays in the other CDM to the any CDM needs to sit back a bit more rather than bombing forward. Having them as big players works but running up and down kills their fitness and leaves us really exposed to talented division 3 strikers who will punish us for mistakes because lets face it, we have some talented fifa players but AI defenders may as well not be there at times.

Just a couple of thoughts, please do put any further comments to add :)

Also Nel, please really do sort your internet out, when you disconnect we end up with an AI you who sits really deep not doing much off the ball. You tried clearing the cache?
What division are you guys in now? Still going with the "Any" option are you???:ill:

What division are you guys in now? Still going with the "Any" option are you???:ill:
3 (?) at the moment. We have to otherwise its just an absolute calamity. When you have blue haired door handles on our team pressing pass at every opportunity when he is 10 yards offside its ruins it a bit. Plus, you just can't counter attack with it which is the strongest attack for us.

3 (?) at the moment. We have to otherwise its just an absolute calamity. When you have blue haired door handles on our team pressing pass at every opportunity when he is 10 yards offside its ruins it a bit. Plus, you just can't counter attack with it which is the strongest attack for us.
I get ya.:indiff:

Hey guys,

Just a quick message, a decision was made earlier this week and Ayron has been removed from the club. It is a decision that I have been toying with for some time now and I felt it was the right time. He wasn't buying into the team ethic of play and chat. The last straw for me was his decision to take a free kick from 30+ yards which Ryan had won, and didn't make it over the wall. When as we know, we play it by 'if you win it, you take it' on Free kicks in a dangerous position and penalties. This is the third time consecutively he has been removed from a Team GTP club and to me personally, I would consider Castiels day affiliated with the club over.

Anyhow, on a lighter note, who fancies some games tonight? And where the plumsing hell have you been @Sureboss and @V8-Johnboy ?

Basically fellas myself and @Sureboss are on a lot and I mean a lot :crazy: We had some quite awful nights with Ayron when you guys left 14 but did have every intention of giving clubs with him a go on the back of getting up to speed with our own one when you guys were doing other things. We then discover the one club only rule which rather buggered everything as we have worked pretty hard reaching Div2.:guilty:

Last edited:
Back