FIFA 15 Pro ClubsPS4 

• Thread starter Ellis
  • 375 comments
Does anyone here have a headset for the PS4 that is reasonably cheap? Could get the offical one but don't fancy paying £75 for it.....

And those work on PS4, yeah?

Says PS3, but with headsets it doesn't seem a firm line as to which are and aren't compatible :ouch:
I used it on the PS4 perfectly fine. All it uses is the USB line of the headset.

I should be able to get the game within the next month. I was also going to ask about headsets, but Nel and Ellis have already covered exactly what I was going to ask. 👍

I should be able to get the game within the next month. I was also going to ask about headsets, but Nel and Ellis have already covered exactly what I was going to ask. 👍

Not gonna lie, I changed my mind and decided to go all out and get the official one :P

Don't think I'll have it by Friday so unfortunately you won't be able to hear my beautiful voice again for a little longer :/

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hello all, (@neljack @Pagey279 @dhandeh @R35 SKYLIN3 @ryanaldoblanco @DrifterJoe @ENTERSANDMAN13)

Today is the day we start our glorious clubs journey. Could I ask, do people have a preference on Kits and Badges to use? Please note that we have tried to avoid using British kits, as this can just cause friction with peoples preferences of team. (I wouldn't select Barnsleys kits, even though they are the greatest team ever, someone else might not like the team itself) I hope that makes some sense to people :)

I look forward to playing with you all this evening! See you around the 7 mark?

Also @Waheed bob a request in this page to join ze club :)

140731095624-tuxedo-team-kit-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I dont think Spanish 3rd division kits are in, but Cultural y Deportivo Leonesa kit is epic.

Or

CD Lugo (Spanish 2nd Division)

BtJoON3CEAA8vW2.png:medium

Yeah those look good, I don't really mind to be honest.

I've had a quick play in some drop in matches on clubs and it feels alright. Shooting is abysmal though, it will take a while to get used to it.

I've heard that AI defence can be pretty poor and defending is trickier than before, and that AI keepers constantly go back and forth between being able to save everything and letting everything in.

Hopefully the shooting is just because our pros currently have poor stats.

No preference for the kits or badges, As long as we standout! :)

Edit- some standout kits
-arsenal tula
-Fc ingolstadt (car connection) ;)
-Stuttgart (car connection)
-unam
-shaktar

Last edited:
I can't see any progress for my pro player or the GTP club? Anyone has the same issue ?
Yeah, this is something I hope gets fixed. It freezed us all out eventually

Thank you everyone for coming tonight :)

Not the best of starts to our Fifa 15 journey, Still it was fun and that's the most important thing. :) Good sign was that it appeared we all a made noticible improvement throughout the night as we felt our way in. Hope EA's servers start bucking up and the stat tracking will be addressed soon.

Look forward to next time :)

Btw on the topic of those Lugo kits, I looked for them in game and lugo have different ones. Definetly not the Beer and Tenticle ones posted by dhandeh.

Not the best of starts to our Fifa 15 journey, Still it was fun and that's the most important thing. :) Good sign was that it appeared we all a made noticible improvement throughout the night as we felt our way in. Hope EA's servers start bucking up and the stat tracking will be addressed soon.

Look forward to next time :)

Btw on the topic of those Lugo kits, I looked for them in game and lugo have different ones. Definetly not the Beer and Tenticle ones posted by dhandeh.
Probably don't have the beer ones for children reason.

Bloody kids

Probably don't have the beer ones for children reason.

Bloody kids

Hmm maybe, But then its got multiple brands of beers/alcohol as sponsors on teams kits. Chang, Estrella Galicia, Quilmes, Magners Etc.

Amazon/whoever the hell sends the dam game are playing me up something chronic doesn't seem like I'll have it by Monday now :banghead:

The wait continues. CEX couldn't get my controller to connect to the PS3 after I'd reset it and deleted my data, so they couldn't take it. I got home and found out you just had to press the little reset button on the back of the controller (small circular hole).

Maybe tomorrow...

Back