FIFA 15

Tell me about it. I go on a winning streak of 3 really close games, then all of my sudden my defense forgets how to football leading to a 7-0, 5-2, and an 8-1. Then next game I proceed to win 6-0, and now it's back to normal without any handicaps. Really odd.

Match fixing/FIFA AIDS/handicap, whatever you wanna call it, is unfortunately very much present in FIFA 15 on PS4 and XB1.

I would go as far as saying it's worse than in FIFA 14.

VXR
It's a lot worse on Be a Pro this season than it was in 14. Playing on World Class, if it's an important match and you score, it will almost always engineer an instant goal from the opposition. You can tell when it'll happen, as your players will run at the man in possession, miss him altogether and leave a massive whole in defence for this now superplayer to wander into the box and slot one past the keeper.

I just restart games like this where their goals seem unfair.

This is my point, and the fact that it is more prevalent in single player than ever before downright ruins the whole experience, you can't play it on harder difficulties now without feeling completely cheated.

Match fixing/FIFA AIDS/handicap, whatever you wanna call it, is unfortunately very much present in FIFA 15 on PS4 and XB1.

I would go as far as saying it's worse than in FIFA 14.

My worst experience of this in FIFA 14 was my BVB Career.

It was a toss up between me and FCB all the way to the end. Well about halfway through the year, I played Hamburger SV(I played every game). I think I played it over and over for 3-4 times before winning(or drawing, can't remember). There's no way my awesome BVB team will lose to Hamburger by 2.

I understand you can't win them all, but I felt powerless in that game every time I replayed it.

But I ended up winning the Champions League and Bundesliga with Reus as my top scorer.

My worst experience of this in FIFA 14 was my BVB Career.

It was a toss up between me and FCB all the way to the end. Well about halfway through the year, I played Hamburger SV(I played every game). I think I played it over and over for 3-4 times before winning(or drawing, can't remember). There's no way my awesome BVB team will lose to Hamburger by 2.

I understand you can't win them all, but I felt powerless in that game every time I replayed it.

But I ended up winning the Champions League and Bundesliga with Reus as my top scorer.
Career mode and Ultimate Team are 2 way different game modes though.

I'm not gonna say FIFA AIDS isn't in Career mode, but by my experience, it's alot more noticeable in FUT.

I have a problem with FUT, Mignolet is my default set piece taker. It defaults to him on corners, free kicks, penalties etc and I don't know how to change it.

Anyone know?

I have a problem with FUT, Mignolet is my default set piece taker. It defaults to him on corners, free kicks, penalties etc and I don't know how to change it.

Anyone know?
Yeah, press Triangle (PS3/4) when in the squad, then you can set kick takers.

Playing with my buddy and we made up our own rules since I was with a significantly weaker team (India v Germany for laughs), he had to take shots outside the box while I could shoot anywhere. So he shoots the ball outside, gets blocked and it's still in the box, waiting for someone to get it. So I clear it across the field and it goes straight to Hummels on the other side of the pitch. He tries to cross it but his pass was way too powerful...but then this happens...

Playing with my buddy and we made up our own rules since I was with a significantly weaker team (India v Germany for laughs), he had to take shots outside the box while I could shoot anywhere. So he shoots the ball outside, gets blocked and it's still in the box, waiting for someone to get it. So I clear it across the field and it goes straight to Hummels on the other side of the pitch. He tries to cross it but his pass was way too powerful...but then this happens...

...Where's Tim Howard when you need him?

Just got this (BF deal), first time I'll try FUT, no idea what I'm doing.
If you meet Doumbia, Emenike, Musa or Ibarbo up front, you're basically screwed.

Then if you meet Walcott, Sturridge or the similar you're also screwed.

And if you try to play football they will just counter you every single time and score.

So my best advice is, don't try to play football... Play FIFA.

Enjoy the good times, but mostly the bad times... Cause there's alot of it. 👍

If you meet Doumbia, Emenike, Musa or Ibarbo up front, you're basically screwed.

And if you try to play football they will just counter you every single time and score.

So my best advice is, don't try to play football... Play FIFA.

Enjoy the good times, but mostly the bad times... Cause there's alot of it. 👍

Oh man :lol: , question though at the start of the game, how do I make sure I have enough coins to last a bit before playing a match. I already got Neuer for 3 matches only :lol: and assume I need to get a better manager too.

Oh man :lol: , question though at the start of the game, how do I make sure I have enough coins to last a bit before playing a match. I already got Neuer for 3 matches only :lol: and assume I need to get a better manager too.

Build a super pacey squad. Maybe throw in some passing and shooting stats too.

Managers don't matter too much at all really, they just need to be the same nationality as your team or in the same league, for chemistry purposes.

But like samurai said you need pace, but to get pacey players you either need extraordinary luck when opening packs, or spend loads of real money on FIFA points. Having said that though you can build a decent BPL team for about 15,000 coins.

Play with your starting bronze/silver/gold players. They have 45 contracts and will last a bit. Just keep playing with them until you have around 10-15k. Don't worry if you win or lose, just don't quit because you will get less cash in the future. Dont buy any players in the beginning.

When you have 10-15k, get back to me and I can help you with a good squad. ;)

Build a super pacey squad. Maybe throw in some passing and shooting stats too.
Play with your starting bronze/silver/gold players. They have 45 contracts and will last a bit. Just keep playing with them until you have around 10-15k. Don't worry if you win or lose, just don't quit because you will get less cash in the future. Dont buy any players in the beginning.

When you have 10-15k, get back to me and I can help you with a good squad. ;)
Managers don't matter too much at all really, they just need to be the same nationality as your team or in the same league, for chemistry purposes.

But like samurai said you need pace, but to get pacey players you either need extraordinary luck when opening packs, or spend loads of real money on FIFA points. Having said that though you can build a decent BPL team for about 15,000 coins.

Thanks for the hints guys, much love :cheers:

I can't wait until I get FIFA 15 PS4 in 3-4 weeks, just so I can eventually build a team with...

Do you change your playing style or tactics?

Something I noticed in FIFA 14 was that I'd play better if the aggression rating was balanced and not ultra defensive. Admittedly this was mostly on Pro Clubs, but I think it can translate to other modes.

I'd try and be more patient in the rain.

Do you struggle to score or defend?

Do you change your playing style or tactics?

Something I noticed in FIFA 14 was that I'd play better if the aggression rating was balanced and not ultra defensive. Admittedly this was mostly on Pro Clubs, but I think it can translate to other modes.

I'd try and be more patient in the rain.

Do you struggle to score or defend?
cannot defend at all and not much attack either, i usually change tactics but doesnt seem any different. then again, i play with sheffield united so its to be expected.haha

Guys... I'm done!!! :sly:

f04yn6.jpg

11 games with Ronaldo as LF in a 4-3-2-1 formation.... 11 games, 3 assists and 30 goals... :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

It's like playing with cheat codes, he is just fantastic! :bowdown:

Back