Fight Simulator 2002

Belda_Da_Hun

(Banned)
anyone here have what their opinion of the best plane (downloadable) is for fs2002? I say the best military plane is the mig fulcrum (or something like that) and the best pleasure plane is the AmpJet (amphibious). Ah hell what is the best panel any of you downloaded for your planes??
www.simviation.com

here is the mig fulcum... and it has afterburner and i got it 2 go approx. 960 knots/h. versy fast and very moneuverable (sp?)

Attachments

• fulcrum44.jpeg
    fulcrum44.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 179
ahh the AmpJet, the best pleasure plane ever!
ajb_2.jpg

ajb_water.jpg

oh and this always been another of my fav, just need an immediat panel swop because the creater use a learjet panel (boo) because the learjet panel sucks donkey balls. This rocket can be flown straight up, but takes some skill to fly it.
FB_XL5.JPG

--maybe this panel will do it?
f15j_panel_for_msfs2k2.jpg

I've been meaning to get one of the MS Flight Simulators. I want one of the Logitech force-feedback joysticks to make the experience half decent though.

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

Milton Shupe's DeHavilland Dash-7.

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

MelJet's Boeing 777-300.

These are extremely well done aircraft for freeware. Do you have any payware planes?

I fly with my keyboard and crappy MS Sidewinder serial gamepad. :)

I've downloaded a whole lot of planes, but only crappy ones that we're in small files (I had 56k at the time). I play with a Microsoft Precision Pro (I think) + Keyboard. I enjoy this game, especially flying in the SR-71 at Mach 3, :D :).

Do you guys actually fly airplanes in FS2002? Or do you just download the ****ty files that no one cares about?

uh, it be really pointless to do download planes and not fly them. And i don't download ****'ty planes.

anyway how do you take screen shots and use the moviy thing in the game?

Whats the movity thing????:confused:

Oh and theres a knew rocket called the thunderbird1 off of the same anchient tv showand whats the point of siting infront of your computer for 30 minutes downloading for nothing

Originally posted by Ps2racer
Whats the movity thing????:confused:

Oh and theres a knew rocket called the thunderbird1 off of the same anchient tv showand whats the point of siting infront of your computer for 30 minutes downloading for nothing
ok, first of all my connection ownloads the planes in less that 5 sec. And what do you mean by "for nothing"

and do you mean by movity??

1.One of you people asked "do you just download planes or do you actually use them

2.I have aol and it takes at least 10 min. to download something

3.Iment to say moviy thing like you metioned in you last post

THERE HAPPY

1.One of you people asked "do you just download planes or do you actually use them

2.I have aol and it takes at least 10 min. to download something

3.Iment to say moviy thing like you metioned in you last post

THERE HAPPY

ok lets get back on topic here,
ps2racer, i've looked in simviation.com but cannot find the x-wing. I looked where you said to look but i didn't se anything.
supe-1.jpg

RealAir Simulation's modification to the default Cessna 172SP Skyhawk. It is used by the Kangan Batman TAFE Aerospace Industry Training Centre of Melbourne, Australia.

fs5.jpg

fs6.jpg

fs7.jpg

Get it here: www.flightsim.com or www.avsim.com . The only Flight Sim sites I go to.

Back