Fight Simulator 2002

Right click on My Computer and select Properties. It should show you a window like this. It should show the name and type of the processor you have, the clock speed of the processor, and how much memory you have in your system.
System Properties.gif

I'm running 98 se it doesn't give a gigahrtz there, i'm hopeless:( ive got 128.o mb of ram it says something about x86 under my processor [genuineintel]:confused:

press the print screen button, go into paint (photoshop or whatever) and paste
just delete (erase) instead of bluring if you want

after you press it

go into paint and go to the edit menu then click on paste, the screen will come up then and you can erase and then save it

if you press ALT+print screen it will take a shot only of the window itself not the whole screen

and save it as jpg

that should bring the size down

while we are at it heres mine
its 29Kb

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 31
you shouldnt need to shrink it

just take the shot and save it as jpg, mine is only 29Kb's

I can also ccatipult myself of the ship using the steam catipults. but its hard as hell to land, you have to be lined up perfectly and you can't miss the cables. you also have to bring the arm down that catches that cable on the deck to slow you down and if you forget you land but you go right off the other side of the ship.

Well, today im gonna see how much my comp at my moms house is. Viper, what video card do you use?Also Is there any planes to d/l?

Back