**Fighting UK Street Crime, not such a BIG business?**

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex_gt
  • 40 comments
  • 1,255 views

**Are British Police Smart to driving a Smart?**

  • Great Idea for buzzing round London and giving out fines/warnings for those minor offenses..

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Errr ok lets say it's a Friday Night, you'll need 2 Coppers right? So with 2 seats where's the bad g

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm too busy laughing to comment/Have no comment

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Wow :eek: Nice one :tvr: King :king:

That's very convincing, it looks so real, damn your good on Paintshop? :D
 
I used Photoshop. Wasn't too bad. I got the side decal from a :ford: Mondeo, and just coloured the rest in white.
 
Oops! Just spotted a bug. That :tvr: has got 4 doors. Hold on a sec....
 
is there any way that you can get rid of the racing decals?
 
I could, but it would take time to blend it in and everything.

Fixed the doors.
 

Attachments

  • policetvr2.jpg
    policetvr2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 37
imagine a tuscan cop car, whod bother running? :lol:
 
People in Harrier Jumps Jets :D
 
Found the little feller!
 

Attachments

  • smart car police car.jpg
    smart car police car.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 26
I bet it'll be one of those jokes down at the Police station :Police:... 'Point and Laugh at whoever has to take the Smart on Patrol' :lol:

Or, Copper1, 'We got a new boy going out today', Copper 2, 'Ah put the kid in the smart'. :smilewink

Good Pic Slip2Rock, I wonder which part of London that is?
 
Back