Final demo stats + what will you carry over to the full game?

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 32 comments

zzz_pt

Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
Another fun and simple thread. Yay!

Share your FINAL STATS

Lvl 23
Cr. >1.300.000
Mi > 7600 (I've used all I could upgrading all my cars to the max)

Sport Mode
DR: B just a whisker away from A(was busy taking shots and making liveries ahaha)
SR: S

I "sold" (eliminated) a Mito and a Focus because they're pretty cheap and we can only carry up to 8 cars (I guess) and I didn't want to lose the last 2 ones I got (Bugatti VGT and 86 GRMN).

CARRYING OVER

Cr.: 1.000.000
Mi: I have no idea

CARS

Bugatti VGT Gr.1
2X Bugatti Veyron (I'll sell one as soon as I have the full game).
McLaren 650S GT3
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
Mitsubishi EVO X Gr.B
Alpine VGT
86 GRMN

LIVERIES

3x McLaren
1x Bugatti VGT
1x Alfa Romeo
1x EVO X
1X helmet + suit

MEDIA
164x Photos
13x Replays:

Final thoughts:

I loved the time I spend with the demo and even if I didn't get the cars I wanted, the ones I did end up being pretty cool. Especially the McLaren and the Bugatti VGT. Next week I'll have a collector's edition + all these nice perks from the demo. This is probably the GT game I'm more optimistic about, taken into account not only the livery editor the scapes and the overall graphics but also because of the awesome races I've had online with people. Oh, and I have a wheel too for the first time. ^^ I went to the public lobbies once and left - some lads were driving backwards. Sport Mode is where it's at. I hope the potential is met and everything gets improved and the bugs fixed.

And that's it. :D

Last edited:
How many cars can I carry over?
I have 10 but 3 duplicates...

I've read somewhere we could carry over up to 8 cars (the demo was initially planned to last 4 days so, 4 daily cars + 4 prize cars) but we ended up getting 10. Because I don't know if we'll get the 10 or not, I decided to delete the 2 ones I didn't care that much.

Lvl 12
Cr. >232,470
Mi > 3190

Sport Mode
DR: D
SR: C

CARRYING OVER

Cr.: 500,000 (hopefully before it ends)
Mi: I have no idea

CARS

GT-R '17
86 GRMN
FT-1 VGT
F-Type Gr.3
TT Cup '16
Mustang Gr.B Rally Car
Clio R.S 220 EDC Trophy '16
86 GT '15

LIVERIES
1X Mustang
1X FT-1 VGT
1X Helmet + suit

MEDIA
2x Photos
10x Replays:

Is there any trustworsy source about how many cars you can transfer?
This is what I've got in my garage. Two extra RS01's were recieved because of server error. Plus one duplicate Megane (with different base color, the first one was originally gray). There were also 2 more gray Meganes, but I removed them.
Gran Turismo™SPORT Бета-версия_20171013223306.jpg

If I leave the RS01's, I'll be able to sell them in the full game (I hope). But if the limit is actually 8, I risk losing the Gr.3 Lancer and the DP-100, that were the last cars I won. And the yellow Megane, but I don't care much about it.

Is there any trustworsy source about how many cars you can transfer?
This is what I've got in my garage. Two extra RS01's were recieved because of server error. Plus one duplicate Megane (with different base color, the first one was originally gray). There were also 2 more gray Meganes, but I removed them.
View attachment 680041
If I leave the RS01's, I'll be able to sell them in the full game (I hope). But if the limit is actually 8, I risk losing the Gr.3 Lancer and the DP-100, that were the last cars I won. And the yellow Megane, but I don't care much about it.

How can you have 11 cars? Especially 3 of the same model.

Level 19
1 million credits
17000 mileage

Sport Mode
DR B
SR B

Cars:
Toyota 86 Gr. B
BMW M4
Hyundai Genesis Gr. 4
Alfa Romeo Mito
Mercedes AMG GT3
VW GTI VGT Gr. X
Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
Nissan GT-R
Honda Civic Type R

Not sure which one won't carry over, but the Type R is the latest.

How can you have 11 cars? Especially 3 of the same model.
1 Gr.B gift + 5 cars for daily workout + 1 for Driving School + 2 for Missions + 1 for level up (10?) + 2 by the server error.

When the servers were shut down and restared, I've recieved two extra daily workout cars (RS01 and gray Megane) twice.

1 Gr.B gift + 5 cars for daily workout + 1 for Driving School + 2 for Missions + 1 for level up (10?) + 2 by the server error.

When the servers were shut down and restared, I've recieved two extra daily workout cars (RS01 and gray Megane) twice.

Ah I knew there was something weird going on! I guess we’ll know what is carried over on the 17th or 18th

Lvl: 14
Cr:
Mi: 8440
DR: C
SR: D 🤬 I rage'd in my last race and got dropped from C. C was actually relatively civilized most of the time.
CARS:

View attachment 680048

Lucky you with the Honda VGT

I’m level 25
Roughly 1.5 M credits
Tons of Mileage points (over 25000)
DR: B
SR: S
Toyota/Porsche/Lexus/Ford Gr.4
Porsche Gr.3
Hyundai VGT
Citroën DS3 Racing
Toyota SF-R
NSX Gr.B

I had 6 cars from the demo, read somewhere that only 5 carry over so I deleted the crappy one. Now I have the game and all 5 went through. Lap times from campaign mode don't carry over though, shame. I did some sweet laps there.

edited

Correction, lap times from everything carry over :embarrassed: Just not the gold/silver/bronze/rating meaning you have to re-do them anyway.

Last edited:
So, I shrunk my garage to 8 cars, deleting one extra RS 01, one Megane and the Civic. What I have is:

Level: 16
Cr: 816,830
Miles: 7,500
DR: C
SR: B

Garage:
Lancer Evo Gr.B
Lancer Evo Gr.3
Mazda Atenza XD L Package
Mazda 6 Gr.4
Renault Megane RS Trophy
Renault RS 01 [x2]
Aston Martin DP-100 VGT

Liveries:
Lancer Gr.B "NGK Red"
Lancer Gr.3 "Alpinestars Copper"
Atenza Gr.4 "Goodyear Blue"
DP-100 "GT Turquoise"
1x helmet x suit

Media:
some published photos. Others were saved on USB storage (79 shots in total).

R3V
I had 6 cars from the demo, read somewhere that only 5 carry over so I deleted the crappy one. Now I have the game and all 5 went through. Lap times from campaign mode don't carry over though, shame. I did some sweet laps there.
how do you have the game already

Level 17
Cr: 520,000
Mi: 15,400

DR: D

Garage:

Ford Focus Gr.B
Renault Clio RS
Toyota TS050
Renault Megane GR.4
SRT Viper GT3-R
Audi TTS
Peugeot 908 HDI
Fittipaldi Pininfarina VGT
Ford Focus ST

Im not sure which car i wont carry over, maybe the Focus ST as that was the last one i got. I liked all those cars though, so will be a tough choice if i need to manually discard one.

Last edited:
Lucky! That’s how I planned to spend my 2M preorder bonus credits

I was quite surprised and happy to get these cars! I wanted the TS050 and 919 so badly in the full game and i am glad i got one of them already to play with! Also the Fittipaldi is really cool, i liked its design when scrolling thru Brand Central, so it was a really nice surprise to see it appear as a daily workout reward next morning.

Level 15 I believe
About 450,000 Cr
Probably about 200 Mi, Spent a large amount upgrading cars.

No idea about my ratings and such I was more interested in the livery creator and scapes.

Peugeot 208gti
Honda Civic Type R
Daihatsu Copen RJ Vision Gran Turismo
Dodge Viper Gr4
Honda NSX GrB
Lexus RC F GT3 prototype
Porsche 919 Hybrid
Aston Martin 0ne-77
Peugeot RCZ GT line

Yep mostly crap cars, Sadly.

lvl 24
Around 2M credits
Got around 15k MP (used other for upgrading)
B/B (had bad luck)
All missions done gold

Alpine VGT
Nissan 2020 VGT
Hyundai 2025 VGT GT1
Tuned 86 (donno name)
Golf 7
LaFerrari
Aston GT4
FT-1 GT3
Genesys Gr.B

I think I have another one but can't remember what it is ;)

Campaign progress won’t carry over right? We have to do the driving school etc again I suppose?

(Would prefer so, fresh start :P)

1,200.000 m credits
Level 22
mileage point 10,000 +
D and B only did 1 sport mode race and got smashed to bits

Cars
SRT X GT
650S gr3
650S gr4
amg merc gr4
mustang gr4
Honda NSX grB
Mini grx
sure there might be another, cannot remember

Deleted cars
3 x Aston martin Some thing to do with server and game saves kept throwing these at me
1 x peugeot gti

Liveries can't remember but all cars have several but i only shared and loaded up the Gulf Racing ones about 8 i think
Photos 3

Last edited:
Well, I just loaded the game to see only 4cars in my garage despite unlocking the chaparral yesterday afternoon so I’ve no idea what will be getting carried over. I wouldn’t mind but it’s left me with the crap, lol

Well, I just loaded the game to see only 4cars in my garage despite unlocking the chaparral yesterday afternoon so I’ve no idea what will be getting carried over. I wouldn’t mind but it’s left me with the crap, lol

How you manage to load and view I tried an hour ago and servers have been shut down so none off the tabs on top screen could be accessed

Edit Just retried and you can load game to top screen BUT cannot access any thing else at all not even garage

Level 14
Cr: 421,440
Mi: 8,060

DR: E
Never done a sport mode race, only a few qualifying laps

Garage :

Bugatti VGT
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
Subaru WRX STI Type S
Audi S1 Pikes Peak