Nicknamealguem vs. David48

"Open"

Cars: Any
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes, any
Explanation: --

tournamentrules.jpg

Image Editing Rules:

• Brightness/Contrast Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast, gamma, or RGB levels, rotate, add a border, or to remove the “Gran Turismo/©SCEI” watermark, if you so wish.

• Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

• When using brightness, contrast, and/or RGB levels to alter an entry, it must be uniform throughout the entire picture.

General Rules:

All entries should be uploaded by Imageshack or Photobucket (if possible), and sent to MinotlaMan89 in a PM.
You must type "PMC Final Round Entry" above your entry,
Do not post your entry in your gallery until the poll is up.
Do not use a photo from your gallery or any photo that has been shown before on GTPlanet.
Do not use any cheats or GameShark codes to modify the game content.
You will be allowed to change your entry once.
Deadline is one week from the time this post was made.

The winner will be overall PmC champion.

gtptable.jpg

What's wrong, David? :odd: No reason to be nervous. You will kick Luis out. :mischievous:

Nah. You both seem to be really good, soooo... I don't know who's going to win. :P

Both are winners to be in the final, I´m sure it will be a great match! :)

Good luck to both!!

You are nervous and I am scared :scared:

Anyway, I'll see what I can dig even today. Open themes are allways difficult to pull out something.

Thanks NTX and Nenad, and good luck to David.

P.S.- Oh and...what's a deam?

You're welcome. :)

I don't know either. :boggled:

Good luck Luis, but I don't think you'll need it. You have no reason to be scared. I'm probably not going to start working on the entry until monday, because real life cars are getting in the way. =/

It's a no-holds-barred photomode battle! This looks exciting! Besides, what's the prize for winning this competition?

Guys, less talk and more action! I want to see that qualifying round up in the next few days. I've got my entry ready and spent some time on it, so I can't wait to hear the positive/negative comments 👍

What, this isn't the last ever photomode tournament? That's false advertising! :lol:

And the 2.0 one is going to be started from scratch on. Time to take some pictures... 💡

Well it is, but there is both a PMC tournament and a 2.0 tournament ;)

Well if GT5 takes another year to come...I hope there can be more GT4 Tournaments. I don´t mind host it again...but I gotta say Minolta is doing a great work here, so by me, he can continue to host it 👍

Guys, less talk and more action! I want to see that qualifying round up in the next few days. I've got my entry ready and spent some time on it, so I can't wait to hear the positive/negative comments 👍

Little problem. You see, jaco is leaving on a vacation on the 27th and won't be back until the 20th of next month. In exchange for making the banners for me, I have postponed the 2.0 round until he returns. But in the meantime, CCCL will be returning after the poll for this round goes up.

Thanks for the compliments guys 👍 I agree with Bram: hurry up, David and Luis!

Pray that your picture meets the qualifying theme...

David, of course I'm scared. I know that this is only for fun and we don't win nothing (apart from $500 cash. :P), but I am kind of afraid of not delivering a final worthy picture (like it happened in the last 2.0).

So we aren't starting the 2.0 tournament before March 20th? Sigh :indiff:

Oh well, more time to get prepared and collect cars I guess.

Pray that your picture meets the qualifying theme...

David, of course I'm scared. I know that this is only for fun and we don't win nothing (apart from $500 cash. :P), but I am kind of afraid of not delivering a final worthy picture (like it happened in the last 2.0).

I am afraid about the 2.0 in general. I haven't edited a shot in like a week, and I've mainly been doing PMC stuff lately. The last time I did a decent 2.0 was like, forever ago...

Your M3GTR shot was surely final-worthy, it just wasn't quite as good as TW's Zonda, who, by the way, will be participating in the 2.0 division. Hopefully he'll have mercy on us all this time though :lol:

:lol: I'm really no where near good enough for the 2.0 tournament. Usually I crumble when I'm under pressure, so I'm not too sure that I'll make something good. Hopefully I release some stress at a drift event I'm going to tomorrow. I might even get some ideas. =D

Wow, this will be a great tournament. I'm eager to see a possible battle between the fairly, yet very talented Double-H and jaco or TW 👍

Among them I am definitly not one of the big guns, but I'll give my best, that's for sure!

Bram, jacoja, TW, damn, there goes my chance. Next you say Moglet is also participating, alexwrc, sejtur, djskyline, cod father and 440 charger re-appeared out of nowhere, franz installed the free time plugin, beerz and jgda have a copy of gt4 and a ps2...and they are all participating in the tournament (it would be epic, and scary :scared:).

Bram, jacoja, TW, damn, there goes my chance. Next you say Moglet is also participating, alexwrc, sejtur, djskyline, cod father and 440 charger re-appeared out of nowhere, franz installed the free time plugin, beerz and jgda have a copy of gt4 and a ps2...and they are all participating in the tournament (it would be epic, and scary :scared:).

You are forgetting Slipztrem, Krame, Freddy86...etc.... :lol:

I'm pretty sure they won't. I haven't seen them active in ages. Most of them probably have better stuff to do than spending time on GTPlanet anyway ;)

Hopefully all of them will be participating. :)

But are they going to participate, too?

I doubt it. Moglet and franz will probably be in it, but for everyone else, I don't think so. alex is gone for good, sej, 440, Beerz, jg, Swiss, and Cod lack a PS2 and/or GT4, and Funkshen, Freddy, SlipZ, Krame, etc. are all gone as well.

We will have NTX, Nickname, Bram, TW, Mog, and some of the new guys like me that have come here recently though :D

Back