• 35 comments
Famine sell real car for Virtual car
Famine GT4 Nut
911_gt3_rs want DFP
911_gt3_rs has no cash :(

:lol: keep up the caveman speak its pretty funny:lol:

Chicken good!
Leeloo multi-pass!

I've had a Ford Fiesta knocking about for 7 months since I bought the Mazda. I decided I ought to sell it to free up some garage space (and cash). £750 - goes to a DFP, TFT monitor and something else I've yet to decide on... :D

Funny that you found that the Integra wouldn't understeer, my old Integra LS with Yokohamas would understeer like a pig and I can't get that to happen in GT4P either.

On the other hand my Elise with Yokohamas sticks like glue, whereas the Elise 190 in GT4P must have over inflated skinny tyres on the rear as I lose it all over the place...

Overall, the simulation feels more realistic, surely they just need to match the tyre's to the real thing a little better and we're all happy.

dbarrade think this thread fun

dbarrade laugh out loud at buggery confusion and asking famine if he's played a racing sim...

does the pope poo in the woods?

famine need DFP

DFP need gear paddles mounted to the stalk, not to the wheel, or a shifter on the left hand side

dbarrade want full GT cockpit shown on the GT4P video with g force simulation and 3 screens

Famine agree.
Famine think thread turned from "argument" to "best GT4 thread ever".
Big badda-boom!

Heh.

Tempting though it is to talk about oneself in the third person (bbom tish)...

...with the DFP, the physics are much more realistic, well, at least with the road cars I'm familiar with.

Back