First 20 Million cr car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK42OnE
  • 43 comments
  • 3,322 views
Messages
432
Messages
TK42OnE
I'm quickly approaching 20 million credits, and I'm about 90% sure I'm going to be getting the Ford Mark IV.

The other 10% has to agree that the Jaguar XJ13 is pretty amazing looking.

I was just wondering what other people first 20 million cr car was, and if one of them has proven to be superior to the others?
 
You win the XJ13 for Indy 500.
But I'm thinking of buying another one.
 
Jag is an amazing car!
 
You can always back up your memory on 20 mil, and buy one. If you don't like it, load up your old save and buy the next one until you find one you like.

We don't drive the same way so this question is partially opinionated.
 
yeah, you win the jag dont waste your money unless u want two.
 
I have the Jag from the Indy race and I love it. I really want to buy the MarkIV but don't want to lose all of my credits.:scared:

I also really want the Miura, and can buy that one now but it would take me forever to get that many credits again.
 
Get the Mark IV, and the Jag from the Indy race... the Ford is AWESOME especially down the Mulsanne, i LOVE mine
 
Thanks for letting me know that the Jag is a prize car! I should look at that Prize car list more often.

I'm away from my PS3, and can't seem to find it on these forums, so does anyone know how long the INDY 500 takes?

Is it the road course or the Oval?
 
I got a Jag XJ113 from the Indy race, and a Ferrari 330P4 through a trade.

I'm loving both of them now, can't wait to try the Mark IV:drool:
 
Thanks for letting me know that the Jag is a prize car! I should look at that Prize car list more often.

I'm away from my PS3, and can't seem to find it on these forums, so does anyone know how long the INDY 500 takes?

Is it the road course or the Oval?

On the oval & depending on your car takes about 2 & a half hours. It's easiest with the Vettel. Good luck!!
 
On the oval & depending on your car takes about 2 & a half hours. It's easiest with the Vettel. Good luck!!

That's disappointing. I get bored out of my mind just doing the 10 laps around the Indianapolis Oval in the Dream Car championship.

Oh well, at least it'll be easy.
 
Last edited:
TK42OnE
That's disappointing. I'm bored out of my mind doing the 10 laps around the Indianapolis Oval in the Dream Car championship.

Oh well, at least it'll be easy.

Umm.. heads up... you grind out the American championship you will have to do MORE THAN 5 times as many laps as an indy 500 to get the $20 million.. off the top of my head calculations peg the figure at 97,000x200=$19.4 million.. so you would still be short.. 200x5=1000 laps.. last i checked indy 500 is 200 laps? Yeah... save yourself the headache with the grinding and jag =p
 
Thanks for letting me know that the Jag is a prize car! I should look at that Prize car list more often.

I'm away from my PS3, and can't seem to find it on these forums, so does anyone know how long the INDY 500 takes?

Is it the road course or the Oval?



https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqMB-n0HiSgFdDV3a1k0czlNLVdsOWxwMTRDbjZ0ZkE&hl=en&authkey=CMmNwLAG#gid=0


This is called THE MATRIX. If gives you info on every race.

For example: Race credits and xp, Average Opponents HP per race, Race length (time), Average Lap time, Credits per Min, XP per min and the prize car. I use this all the time so I would bookmark the page!
 
The XJ handles sublimely, the GT40(IV) is much more raw but still a lot of fun.

Given that the Jaaag is a prize car I'd go for the Ford. You won't regret it!
 
Ferrari 330P4 - Least interesting of the three but the easiest to drive (probably).
Ford Mark IV - Best sounding, most powerful, technically the best of the lot...
Jaguar XJ13 - Very unique experience, paintable but horrifying sound. Pointless to buy for the above reasons.
 
Umm.. heads up... you grind out the American championship you will have to do MORE THAN 5 times as many laps as an indy 500 to get the $20 million.. off the top of my head calculations peg the figure at 97,000x200=$19.4 million.. so you would still be short.. 200x5=1000 laps.. last i checked indy 500 is 200 laps? Yeah... save yourself the headache with the grinding and jag =p

Oh no, I'm quite close to 20 million credits now (a little less than 4 mil to go). I was just happy to hear that I could buy the Ford Mark IV, and get the Jag as a prize car.

I'm definitely doing the Indy Endurance race tonight so I can get the Jag, then I'll spend the 20 mil (when I get it) on the Mark IV.

I'm just not looking forward to 2+ hours going around and around. The Jaguar at the end makes it worthwhile though.
 
I won the Jag, and bought the 330P4. Doh!
 
Why spend $20M on any car? Prestige I guess. No actual need for one, except maybe an online race for drivers with one if the three? Not sure a race could be limited that way, except manually. When I hit $20M, it's shopping time!

For looks, the Ferrari.
 
Why spend $20M on any car? Prestige I guess. No actual need for one, except maybe an online race for drivers with one if the three? Not sure a race could be limited that way, except manually. When I hit $20M, it's shopping time!

For looks, the Ferrari.
 
Which 20m car has to be bought (ie can't be won?)
 
Well I have all three of the 20mil premiums, unfortunately I've never actually bought them. Won the Jag, got the Ford and the 330 P4 from trades before they imposed the limit. The Ford is definitely the best. The sound of that V8's gurgle is amazing.
 
Which 20m car has to be bought (ie can't be won?)

From what I understand, only the Jaguar XJ-13 is available as a prize car.

Both the FORD Mark IV and the Ferrari 330 '69 have to be bought.
 
Won the Jaguar, the Ferrari came with a 1000-ticket, couldn't believe my eyes when it popped up :dopey:
 
Why spend $20M on any car? Prestige I guess. No actual need for one, except maybe an online race for drivers with one if the three? Not sure a race could be limited that way, except manually. When I hit $20M, it's shopping time!

For looks, the Ferrari.

It's not real money, you know.
 
Ferrari 330P4 - Least interesting of the three but the easiest to drive (probably).
Ford Mark IV - Best sounding, most powerful, technically the best of the lot...
Jaguar XJ13 - Very unique experience, paintable but horrifying sound. Pointless to buy for the above reasons.

I concur 100%
 
From what I understand, only the Jaguar XJ-13 is available as a prize car.

Both the FORD Mark IV and the Ferrari 330 '69 have to be bought.

Thanks TK.
 
TK42OnE
Oh no, I'm quite close to 20 million credits now (a little less than 4 mil to go). I was just happy to hear that I could buy the Ford Mark IV, and get the Jag as a prize car.

I'm definitely doing the Indy Endurance race tonight so I can get the Jag, then I'll spend the 20 mil (when I get it) on the Mark IV.

I'm just not looking forward to 2+ hours going around and around. The Jaguar at the end makes it worthwhile though.

I dont have the jag yet but once a crack opens up in my finals week i intend to make a move on the indy.. i have the other two.. the Mark IV is definitely the smartest choice for the cash you will be paying.. i use mine often it is not treated like a $20 million car
 
Yev
You win the XJ13 for Indy 500.
But I'm thinking of buying another one.
Yep, thats how I got my third XJ13, the most beautiful car in the game in my eyes.

The Ford Mark IV is very cool, the motor sounds like its from HELL, a real nasty beast 👍 .. I won both A and B Spec Historic races with this car... Its the only 20M cr car you must buy to own. Got mine in a trade awhile back.

Aslo, the '67 Ferrari 330 P4 can be had through the level 21 ticket. I have 2
 
Last edited:
Back