First billion dollar paint job in the world

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 37 comments
  • 2,422 views
I'd love to go throw mud ALL OVER that car, and watch the owner get pissed. That's, BY FAR, the ugliest paintjob ever done. I don't care how much "gimmer" it has, it's a disgrace to the 5 senses.
 
That's the ugliest paintjob I've ever seen.
 
If I paid 1 billion for something like a paint job on a £100,000 car, then I would sell the car for One billion and fifty thousand pounds.
 
I think the stock paint job should have look better! Even if its only cost a maximum of $1000.
 
"...And when he woke up next morning, he found his Dodge Charger..."

Haha, he really thinks he's going to sell that for $100k. They even painted the tires for god's sakes... It looks like he drove into a kid's party, fell asleep, and woke up with this next to him.

No wait, $300k :lol:!
 
ZOMGosh.

Terrible and wrong. And its barely driven cause there is PAINT on those tires. Must baby that hideous box around all day.

So people should just not have money, or a credit car, or a phone, or any means to create something of this nature.

The End.
 
Back