First Drifting video

• Thread starter rakanishu
  • 37 comments
I see your point MidusGT, I found some parts very monotones myself. My problem was I trying to make a huge video, so I thought had to make a pattern so I would remember witch tracks and cars I had already used. I sorted it by Track and Car. If I hadn’t used half a day recording @ 15fps instead of 25fps you would have been seeing lots of other cars and tracks :irked: . I was so pissed of when I saw almost a day of drifting had gone down the drain. You may notice that the Skyline drifting is @ 15fps (i tough it was too cool to just delete.)

If there will be a next video, I will promise more cars and a bigger verity of tracks. And of curse insane drifting ^^

*whew!* downloaded it hehe ^^

great vid. i like the FD drifts because they looked more smoother. i was sorta shocked that you almost pulled off that drift with the NSX on Apricot Hill Speedway, and then yu turned back

nice try though *props*

btw, is the vid-capture card available in the US?

Sorry about an almost 20 year old bump, but this was the first video I ever edited, and I would love to see it again. It is one of the only videos I've lost over the years, so if someone saved it, and has better backup rutines than me, I would love to see it again.
Cheers!

Back