First Post

PierPressure#2

My cat is faster than you
Premium
Hi all,
I just signed up and I figured I should introduce myself.

Here are the facts:
My name is Eric
I am the son of PierPressure#1
Currently finishing up S class on GT5p before I do an update (what a pain!)
Have owned all GranTurismo games
I had to put up with my dad playing GT in my room until I would have to kick him out so could get some sleep for work!
Plan on building a racing pod soon for proper enjoyment of this game

History of the PierPressure name:
For many years me and my father have been fans of an SCCA class called DSR. These are small sports racers powered with 1000cc motorcycle engines and they are very fast and sort of cheap. ( sort of ) The cost eventually proved to be too great to get into this type of racing for now. A least we have GT to keep us racing. We did how ever come up with a name for our future team " PierPressure Racing " with pier being our last name it just seemed to be perfect.

Thats all I have time for now, I hope to hear from some GTP members and get racing online with a GTP status soon

Thanks for your time
Eric

Reventón;3157630
It appears we also have our first family legacy starting on GTP. :)

Except for the Wenders/Jackington dynamic duo.

However, welcome to PierPressure#2. Glad to have you guys with us, especially if you're club racers.

Nice introduction and welcome to our community! Hope you find this place as much at home as we do. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

:cheers:

Look below on the RS index page.

Alright Eric,given a little time we can get this thing going. I figure to get the wheel sometime next week,but need top finish the basement and the garage before I can spend serious time online. Should have my connection set up sometime next week as well. One step at a time,but,I'll get there.

...PP#1

Work before play? You can't be serious, can you PP#1? :P

I too have work to do in my basement and garage, so don't think you alone on that one. Compound in 2 kids and a wife that works weekend nights and I get backlogged right quick. :lol:

Your cat might be faster than me, but my cat would be faster than yours (it has the tail removed for reduced weight and aerodynamics:P). OK, not actually removed, it's a manx cat so it was born without a tail.

Clever naming.

And we all know, reduced weight works. They're named Manx cats after the bike race, that's how fast they are ;).

Welcome to GTP PierPressure#2, hope you enjoy the site 👍.

Large_Frys and Small_Frys were racing together back in the day from time to time as well 👍 first ones that I know of.

Jerome

Back