skylinefreak1 Messages 192 Oct 16, 2007 #61 First hot car i saw was when i was 10 was a F355 spider in blue. about for years later a guy moved in next door and he owns an R34 GTR V-spec.
First hot car i saw was when i was 10 was a F355 spider in blue. about for years later a guy moved in next door and he owns an R34 GTR V-spec.
KSaiyu (Banned) Messages 2,822 Oct 16, 2007 #62 One of the earliest memories is of my dad's boss' brother's Audi Ur Quattro. I remember sitting in the car thinking the digital dash was so cool, and it looked like something from the future.
One of the earliest memories is of my dad's boss' brother's Audi Ur Quattro. I remember sitting in the car thinking the digital dash was so cool, and it looked like something from the future.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,774 Texas Oct 16, 2007 #63 I think a Viper RT/10 was really my first "Wow!" car. I went nuts seeing one for the first time.