FITT-Hot Hatch Tuning Challenge - Final Results are in!

Yeah, I know how that goes. I had a test on the 15th and 29th that I was studying for, and Easter away from PS3, that is why I was a maybe for tuning any cars. Yesterday was completely open for me so I managed to test the Spec MiTo. I think @Otaliema has enough testing to do to have the event start in about a week or later which would allow for most final exams. 👍

@shaunm80 @DaBomm4 Yeah I can safely say it will be a week at least to get the next challenge started. Due to the type of challenge the time frame will be longer for tuning and testing. I'll get a post up in the main FITT thread here shortly asking about finals see if I can figure a good start date.

What the hell? I'm sure this thread had been stretched up to page 23 or more before I went out for lunch.lol:confused: What did I miss?

So I know this is a little late. But thanks again to all the tuners and testers and @Bowtie-muscle for running a great shootout :cheers:
I've revisited my VW Golf GTi tune and feel I've been able to improve it based on what I learned from the other tunes in this shootout and am happy that I no longer feel so intimidated tuning and FF. There are so many good ones that no longer are just collecting dust in my garage/stockyard :D. I'm pumped for the next shootout @Otaliema is planning so that I can wrap my brains around some 4WD tuning 👍👍

I'm bit late but good work everyone; well done to the winners, and another 'good job' to @Bowtie-muscle for hosting 👍.

I'm glad I didn't humiliate myself with my first foray into the challenge :lol: - the main flaw in my car is what I knew about, no other big faults were found by the testers, and the times were not too far off. A great learning experience.

I've tried a few of the Hot Hatch cars, and there are some nice tunes that would make good 450pp racers I think (would probably need testing online though).

:cheers:

Well bugger me with a broomstick, I actually won something :eek: I have been away for a while and totally forgot about this!

Big big thank you to the testers who spend what must be hours of their own time testing and reporting back - really appreciate the effort guys :cheers:

Thank you @Bowtie-muscle for running a great challenge, and to FITT for making this the only friendly tuning forum on the planet :gtpflag:

Well bugger me with a broomstick, I actually won something :eek: I have been away for a while and totally forgot about this!

Big big thank you to the testers who spend what must be hours of their own time testing and reporting back - really appreciate the effort guys :cheers:

Thank you @Bowtie-muscle for running a great challenge, and to FITT for making this the only friendly tuning forum on the planet :gtpflag:
Thank you Sir for be a part of it:D

Back