FITT Tunes the World Classic Car Seasonal July 19, 2012

Messages
4,803
United States
Dearborn, MI
Messages
MotorCtyHamilton
The intent of this thread is to provide links to tunes for the A-Spec World Classic Car Seasonal from July 19, 2012. This should be a thread for the posting of tunes and discussion of tunes.

This is NOT the place to discuss the fastest lap or lowest PP that you achieved for the seasonal. Please hold those conversations in that thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7364237#post7364237
 
There are a number of quality tunes from FITT events that will be great for this A-Spec seasonal. In the spirit of making it easy for people to find the best GT Planet tunes, I will post a number of links to tunes that exist and keep up with tunes that other post here.

Cote D' Azur
FITT and Clueless Tunes hosted a classic car tuning shootout at Cote D' Azure in January. There were some very, very fast pre-1969 tunes entered. The '69 Camaro was insanely fast and easy to drive as compared to most of the other classics. There were also two very fast C3 Corvettes entered that were fun too. Here is the link to the Clueless Tunes Classic Car Shootout. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6433388#post6433388 I will post the best of the best from the competition. Feel free to look below the top ten as there were some equally fun tunes.

Rotaray Junkie - top finishing '69 Camaro - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6488740
VTiRoj - very close behind '69 Camaro - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6466586
Praiano63 - '69 Camaro - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6466724#post6466724
ACSR421 - '69 Corvette Convertible C3 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6481211#post6481211
Digital Baka - '69 Corvette Convertible C3 - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6482267#post6482267

Eiger Nordwand
There is a brand new tuner challenge just getting underway in the tuning forums. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7351221#post7351221 The challenge is for pre-1977, and a very low 386PP, but there are bound to be pre-1969 tunes posted that are made specifically for Eiger. I will post links to tunes from that competition in this thread if the tuners don't automatically do it on their own.

If you also want to post tunes to this thread, feel free. Also feel free to post some feedback on tunes that you have tried. And, if you feel so inclined, we are always in need of additional test drivers for our tuner shootouts. The next FITT tuner challenge will feature Rally Cars and their street versions.

Thanks for trying out our tunes.
 
Last edited:
Shelby GT350R '65
ShelbyGT350R65.jpg

Tune will be posted when complete and tested in World Classic Cars event.
 
Like what you're doing here Hami 👍. Thanks for linking those tunes from my shootout as well (need to find out why there not linked :grumpy: )

I will for sure be adding and posting tunes to this thread... I love the classics :dopey:
 
Like what you're doing here Hami 👍. Thanks for linking those tunes from my shootout as well (need to find out why there not linked :grumpy: )

I will for sure be adding and posting tunes to this thread... I love the classics :dopey:

They weren't linking on my mobile for some reason but seem to be ok on the computer.
 
👍

This is the sort of thing I love to see on this forum...I'll be sure to give some feedback once I've had the chance to try a couple of these out.
 
Back