RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Roj i sent you the idea, I think you were AFK though. So you may have to troll through your message box, tell me what you think :)

I send Roj an Nismo R32 S Tune thingie so he could tune that thing. Diff, suspension. Thats what i need :P power upgrades i can handle myself :P

He can keep the car, just post us the tune here :D

LOL ive been shopping around for those nismo babies.

still want GT Academy cars though.

Roj i sent you the idea, I think you were AFK though. So you may have to troll through your message box, tell me what you think :)
Could you just PM me here on GTP in future? I don't check my PSN inbox much and you keep thinking I'm ignoring you, when I'm actually either AFK or racing. :indiff:
I send Roj an Nismo R32 S Tune thingie so he could tune that thing. Diff, suspension. Thats what i need :P power upgrades i can handle myself :P

He can keep the car, just post us the tune here :D

LOL ive been shopping around for those nismo babies.

still want GT Academy cars though.

I don't think the Nismo is any different to the regular R32, to be honest.

The Nismo is pretty far out from the R32 you know...I absolutely love the S and R tuned Nismo cars, and you should see what insane settings my R34 R-tune has

In what way though? It's just a Nismo tuned R32, not an entirely different car. It's not like the 400R which has a completely different engine to the R33.

:yuck:Hey RJ, just wondering if you could ship me the purple devil Z? Been looking for one for ages, once I have drove it for a while, I promise I will do a big review for you! Ohh yeah I nearly forgot. My name is JDM-x-H22 so yeah... Or I can add you, either way. Thanks :)

In what way though? It's just a Nismo tuned R32, not an entirely different car. It's not like the 400R which has a completely different engine to the R33.

Wrong. Its a tuned RB26 motor out an R34, all running gear is R34, runs on R32 chassis, so yes it IS an completly diffrent car then normal R32

Has 400+ hp in standard trim btw.

Wrong. Its a tuned RB26 motor out an R34, all running gear is R34, runs on R32 chassis, so yes it IS an completly diffrent car then normal R32

Has 400+ hp in standard trim btw.

Only the turbo from the R34 actually, but sure. I've PM'd the suspension setup to you now.

Well, hands up for Roj

He gave me some tweaked settings based on the R32 that he made, that where useable on my Nismo R32 GT-R S-Tune.

Ride Height: -40/-40
Spring Rate: 12.5/7.5
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.2/1.8
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

The old suspension didnt have the grip and response i was looking for, Roj settings made a huge difference to how the car handles. It has really great grip, comforable and the response of the car is SUPERB!

The rest of the car is stock btw. I rebuilld the whole thing 0/0 And now i have a great car, not too much power, and still driveable for daily :D

Thanks Roj, cant wait till you do more NISMO tunes (goes for Dragon too, im curious about your R-Tune)

RKM Motorsport’s Cherry Popper

CherryPopper.jpg

CherryPopper_Big.jpg

Based on: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ‘69
Obtained: Brand new from Chevrolet

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 373 BHP (@ 234.3 miles)
Torque:---- 46 kgfm
Weight:---- 1173 kg
PP:-------- 500

PARTS
GT Auto

SSR Professor VF1 Wheels
Type A Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.496
2nd:-- 2.475
3rd:-- 1.985
4th:-- 1.646
5th:-- 1.411
Final: 2.750
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.0/6.6
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 2/3
Camber:----- 2.0/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Muscle cars aren’t exactly well known for their handling ability. No, let me rephrase that. Muscle cars are well known for having no handling ability. Muscle cars are the reason people think American cars can’t turn corners, even 50 years after muscle cars were born.

That isn’t really fair, is it? No matter how many Corvette’s and Viper’s tear GT-R’s and Ferrari’s to pieces, the stereotype still lives on. So that’s why we made this, the Cherry Popper Camaro Z28. Why “Cherry Popper” you ask? Because this may well be the car that introduces you to the wonderful world of American motoring. Anything you’ve heard about how an American car should handle will be proven wrong during your first test drive.

This is a fully broken in Camaro, without oil change. If your Camaro isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 500PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 500PP yourself.

OMG, this could be one of the tunes i have been waiting for since the beginning

Will let you know how this turns out. Its gonna be used on my street legal Camaro :)

Trying to setup the car fails on the gearbox. Some settings arent possible. (might be something between the km/h and mp/h?)

Are you using the same engine parts that I have? If not, then the gearbox wont fit.

Oh yeah, I forgot street legal included the racing gearbox. :lol:

Yea…but how's a racing gearbox in any way street legal? :lol: And there's something you need to correct in a post you made in the shootout thread.

I was wondering if someone would enter the Mach 1. Looks like we're going to see a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge showdown at Monaco! :D

Y U NO INCLUDE MAH KITTY?!?!?!? :(:dopey:

Yea…but how's a racing gearbox in any way street legal? :lol: And there's something you need to correct in a post you made in the shootout thread.

Y U NO INCLUDE MAH KITTY?!?!?!? :(:dopey:

It is street legal actually, it's just very noisy and hard to live with. :lol:

I did include your kitty. Mercury is an upmarket brand made by Ford. Like Acura, Infiniti and Lexus which are upmarket brands by Honda, Nissan and Toyota. :P

It is street legal actually, it's just very noisy and hard to live with. :lol:

I did include your kitty. Mercury is an upmarket brand made by Ford. Like Acura, Infiniti and Lexus which are upmarket brands by Honda, Nissan and Toyota. :P

:lol: Yea, though the sacrifice will result in you going a bit faster than stock, and going deaf.

Oh…you know far too much about cars! Or rather, I know far too little!

And you're going to take the 9000th post! :D Or are you…

well, ok. Is not completley street legal then. More Pro Touring thing. I kept all the weight stock, gave it an intake, filter, full exhaust, ecu. Swapped the clutch, flywheel and prop. And sport soft and full suspension and diff. I wanted to take the gearbox too, but i can get the ratios to fit.

Latest Posts

Back