Five Reasons 2018 Will Be a Good Year For Racing Games

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 3, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. kayto101

kayto101

I hope they have/add the Welsh Road racing track in the Isle of Man TT: Ride on the Edge.

3. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

Nice, each type of racing game fan has something to look forward to in 2018. :)

Sim fans - The big 3 titles released this year are almost certainly going to receive content updates and stability improvements.

Arcade fans - Plenty of new titles to enjoy, potentially at least one new release for each quarter of the year.

:tup:

sirjim73, Corsa, Jordan and 1 other person like this.
  4. DeadHero

DeadHero

Hopefully GTR3 will see the light of day in 2018, even if the lack of infos since February isn't particularly encouraging.

CTstryk likes this.
  5. Corsa

Corsa Premium

I look forward to catching up with all we already have, and of course more Assetto Corsa 2 teasers please!

6. SleezyBigSlim

SleezyBigSlim

Unfortunately GT Sport has ruined other racing games for me. I'm done racing AI. Give me an online mode better then GT Sport and that's a game ill play.

Sander 001 likes this.
  7. Mulan

Mulan

Mario Kart 9?
    Should be in there...i need it!

Sander 001 likes this.
  8. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

I just want Test Drive Unlimited 3. GT Sport has me covered for track racing.

HarlemG27, sirjim73 and ron24 like this.
  9. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I've just started playing WRC7 and I'm impressed. It has a great intuitive feeling about it especially when driving the WRC 2017 cars, it feels like your on the ragged edge of control with the onboard vision bouncing about as the car rides the rough surfaces and bumps, it's spot on.

If they manage to improve on this with this year's game it could be one of the greatest rally games of all. I hope Codemasters is taking note of this.

sirjim73 likes this.
  10. Gulyo

Gulyo

If WRC 7 is the best rally game of the year, there is problem big problem XDDDD

11. Gulyo

Gulyo

Better online mode? What do you want. GTS has one of the best online mode. The best of the best is iracing. What exactly do you want ???

GT6champNK_69 likes this.
  12. strela

strela

I'm pretty sure he is more than happy with GTS online mode. However he will be playing other games if they have a better online mode.

13. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

More games to have similar, or better, online element's like GTS.

Imari likes this.
  14. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

Fh4!, ac2?, td3?

I'm straight

15. SleezyBigSlim

SleezyBigSlim

Exactly! There's no reason to buy another racing game.

16. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Ignoring online. Unless it has the content (and features) people look for in a racing game, I'm going to have to disagree.

For me, diversity, thrill, customization, mix between casual and hardcore is all I need in a racing game. Luckily Forza provides that for those like me. ;)