Fix Nissan Nismo Lm Gtr.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 61 comments
Turkey
Turkey
talhaONE
Nismo Lm Gtr is very underrated car due to its unusual design and usually bad lap times compared to other cars. The car suffers from extreme amount of understeer and extreme amount of front tire wear. However a quick fix make this car competitive among other hybrid lmp1s.

The fix should be about its hybrid power. In real life Nismo Lm Gtr can be 4wd if necessary but in gt sport Nismo Lm Gtr has traction only and only at front tires. So Hybrid power should be given to rear wheels instead of front wheels. This fix make the car competitive among other hybrid lmp1s and it will be closer to its real life counterpart.

Nismo Lm Gtr is very underrated car due to its unusual design and usually bad lap times compared to other cars. The car suffers from extreme amount of understeer and extreme amount of front tire wear. However a quick fix make this car competitive among other hybrid lmp1s.

The fix should be about its hybrid power. In real life Nismo Lm Gtr can be 4wd if necessary but in gt sport Nismo Lm Gtr has traction only and only at front tires. So Hybrid power should be given to rear wheels instead of front wheels. This fix make the car competitive among other hybrid lmp1s and it will be closer to its real life counterpart.
As said above, PD actually did a really good job keeping this car true to life; that is, front wheel drive only, and slow as snail piss.

The only way they could make it closer to its real life counterpart is if they add mechanical failures to the game and make this car hideously unreliable.

The car was supposed to have something like 1,200hp combined.

600hp from the twin turbo 3.0 v6 fwd and the rest from a battery pack that powers the back wheels (same kind of brake regen and bleed power off the turbos).

The other LMP-H cars are essentially the opposite.

They should have been able to make it work.

They can make the bloody 2x and the Tomahawks work.

600hp from the twin turbo 3.0 v6 fwd and the rest from a battery pack that powers the back wheels (same kind of brake regen and bleed power off the turbos).

They couldn't get it to work because the Torotrak motors applied the power to the rears far too violently which destroyed gearbox after gearbox after gearbox, so even if they did get it working it wouldn't only be a matter of time till the cars DNF'd.

It does have very good mid to high speed grip though.

If you’re referring to “they” as PD, then yes, they could’ve easily made it work.

But that wouldn’t be accurate. The car NEVER had that system work successfully in real life. Why would they make the car the way it was “supposed” to be versus how it actually was/is? That would be stupid.

Don't fix it. Leave it to collect dust with you're 9 duplicate (insert rally car) cars.

Then whats the point of having the car itself in game? Just delete the car altogether from game since its nothing but a pile of crap now.

If PD had the wherewithal to make a ‘fantasy’ hybrid version of the Audi E-Tron so it could be in Gr.1, I don’t think it’s beyond them to make a ‘fantasy’ version of the LM GT-R with a functional Hybrid system. I would love to see that, and “I would buy that for a dollar.”

But... it isn't broken. The in game version is a fully and completely accurate rendition of the real thing.
Arguably really - particularly when the car is run with BoP. In reality it would never be remotely competitive with other LMP1H cars. You could at least make an argument for Group C cars, with extra power and modern tyres/brakes, hanging onto the tails of hybrids.

I would like to see PD give us a GT-R with full hybrid and 4WD. It would be a proper, competitive, rival for the 919, TS050, R18.

But it’s FF.

Btw, I don’t think it’s broken. The car has amazing downforce at high speed and better top speed than the Porsche 919.
The car isnt FF. Its 4wd actually.

Amazing downforce is wasted most of the time due to understeer. At low speed corners Nismo is horrible. Even those disadvantages are not enough it has awfull tyre wear. Its a pile of crap against 919 on most tracks.

The car isnt FF. Its 4wd actually.

Amazing downforce is wasted most of the time due to understeer. At low speed corners Nismo is horrible. Even those disadvantages are not enough it has awfull tyre wear. Its a pile of crap against 919 on most tracks.
It still displays in the game as FF though.

IMG_20190711_095040.jpg

I'm not sure I could call it a good idea to be honest.
Well it was something out of the box. Unorthodox. Success or failure, Nissan got a ton of extra global interest for doing it, which was probably their ulterior motive all along.

They also knew that if they slapped a GT-R badge on it, bam! Instant attention.

Then whats the point of having the car itself in game? Just delete the car altogether from game since its nothing but a pile of crap now.
Its alright you are one of the many (myself included ) that can't handle it but some like my friend @jontikis can do wonders with it (he did in GT6 anyway).

Its broken. Hybrid power of Nismo never meant to go to front wheels. It goes to Rear wheels.
Again like many said there is nothing to fix the car is FF it would've been 4WD if the hybrid system worked but it didn't.

regardless of history, if there is BOP and the car is in group 1, it should be boped to be competitive. Thats what BOP is all about anyway.
I disagree very much on this one because BOP can only bring similar cars just that little bit closer but it can't fix fundamental flaws like in this case and the classes are a 🤬 joke but thats another matter.

Its alright you are one of the many (myself included ) that can't handle it but some like my friend @jontikis can do wonders with it (he did in GT6 anyway).
Nismo Lm Gtr was great in Gt6 because it didnt suffered from horrible understeer in Gt sport does.

Again like many said there is nothing to fix the car is FF it would've been 4WD if the hybrid system worked but it didn't.

The Car in game has a working hybrid system. That means Pd gave the car a working hybrid system. The only thing they did wrong is the giving hybrid power to front wheels. What is wrong is this car hasnt got any hybrid motors on front wheels which means its actually unrealistic for the car to have hybrid power on front wheels. All they need to do is giving hybrid power to rear wheels. And stop telling me Nismo hybrid power didnt worked when Gr.1 class is filled with VGT cars.

Back