Fix the Quick Match error!

GT6 users moving on to Sport?

• Total voters
After a lot of resistance from myself I finally moved over to GTS and to my surprise its a lot of fun.
However Im still heavily involved in GT6 and I will be here until the servers go down.

I have never had any interest in doing the quick matches but for those of you who do this is completely BS that PD has shut down the QM race's already. That's not a good sign and it could possibly lead to all online race's being shut off before March 28th.
If they didn't intentionally shutdown QM I still don't hold much faith that it will be fixed.

GT6 is not dying a noble death. I'd like to think PD cared enough to do something special for us at the end, but it seems more realistic that it may die one of those sad lingering deaths until the 28th. I've loved this game and spent more time on it than any other Gran Turismo, but it's just hard to overlook (what I feel is) the bad management it has suffered.

The whole online experience has kept me playing this game to the exclusivity of almost everything else.

Im going to buy Assetto Corsa, then Formula 1 2017 for PS4. Plenty of other titles on the platform too, then get an Xbox and trawl through what they have.
The QM's have been tremendous fun (fun @ 51%, irritant @ 49%) over the three years I've owned GT6 and if I crashed into any of you I will take this opportunity to apologise (unless you are faster than me then serves you right, drive faster) :bowdown:, but I hope to get a facefull of your exhaust fumes somewhere in the future.
See you later Polyphony Digital.

Quck match 2, 3, and 4 are showing closed as of 12/30/2017: You can no longer take part in this event. WTF!?

We only have until March 2018. C'mon, Polyphony Digital! This is just a slap in the face.

There is one quick match that's available but it's pure *****! I really hope it gets fixed because feeling the need to make the most of it and it's being wrongly denied :(

Im going to buy Assetto Corsa, then Formula 1 2017 for PS4. Plenty of other titles on the platform too, then get an Xbox and trawl through what they have.
The QM's have been tremendous fun (fun @ 51%, irritant @ 49%) over the three years I've owned GT6 and if I crashed into any of you I will take this opportunity to apologise (unless you are faster than me then serves you right, drive faster) :bowdown:, but I hope to get a facefull of your exhaust fumes somewhere in the future.
See you later Polyphony Digital.

You got my go for buying an Xbox :lol:, but I hope to See you later 8l23ub 👍.

After seeing the prize cars offered in the seasonals they just put up (they were all cars that GTS got in the update a few days later for those who did know) tells me they do still look at and change things in GT6.
With that being said and with the QM events still being down I say it's definitely not an accident they are no longer available.

Back