N Neenor Messages 292 Messages GTP_Neenor Nov 24, 2010 #1 I just got my signature edition and was installing the patch. Everytime the patch gets to 25% it hangs. Is anyone else having this problem?? Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
I just got my signature edition and was installing the patch. Everytime the patch gets to 25% it hangs. Is anyone else having this problem??
N Neenor Messages 292 Messages GTP_Neenor Nov 24, 2010 #2 its cool for now, if I don't install the patch I can play....not ideal but at least I can get on the game!
its cool for now, if I don't install the patch I can play....not ideal but at least I can get on the game!
N Neenor Messages 292 Messages GTP_Neenor Nov 24, 2010 #3 I just did a couple of licence tests then tried to re-install the patch and it worked ok. Hope this helps soemone..
I just did a couple of licence tests then tried to re-install the patch and it worked ok. Hope this helps soemone..