FJ's Gallery |For Momo| 2/16/15

• Thread starter ffjjbb
  • 64 comments
The first Diablo shot is really nice. 👍

EFF JAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

You came back in style! What's missing around here is...You. That first Lambo is Pure automotive photography. I had to stand up, and step back to take it all in. Lightly seasoned with the right amount of grain, you put the raw emotion you possess, into a fine edged sword. BOOM! Instant classic! And highly realistic also.:bowdown:

The 2nd Lambo...Forget about it...It mocks my meager talents wholesale. The angle, location, and lighting all conspire to make me drool. :drool: It's just, for lack of a better word...Perfect.:)

Glad you came back to visit, I feel all of us should return sometimes to show the community that you can never put a time limit on the imagination. Life gets in the way sometimes, and for some reason, GT Planet always calls us back. Kicking, and screaming.

Your creativity is boundless, full of energy, and life. From you, I have learned these works, if done correctly, should be framed, and hung on the wall. Visionary styling...Always.:bowdown:

You will always have a place in my mind, and I thank you for sharing with us.

Your Ardent Fan,

MoMo (A.KA. Gary)

P.S. Thank You for heeding my call.:)

Awesome as always FJ!!!!:bowdown: The sepia 2CV still amazes me!!!!:drool: And that last Aventador shot - perfect!!!

Many really cool shots there, Diablo ones being my favourite of them all :)
Thank you all the feedback guys, and Guilietta the Aventador shot was actually taken from my gt5 forum

Nice to see you back here ;)
The two Diablo shots are really splendid, excellent composition in both, great atmosphere and perfect use of the noise also 👍

Back