Flag smilies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 13 comments
  • 734 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
I think it'd be a good idea to have flag simlies, to insert in sigs. After all, we already have almost every smilie known to man. :D
 
So like an American flag etc?
 
Maybe only the top five visitor countries. We already have USA, Australia and Britain so now we need The Netherlands and ...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Aren't you forgetting Canada?

No, I'm just not acknowledging it.
 
Oh, good. :thumbsup:
 
I've already got several hundred small flags on the site for this page, I just don't want to take the half-hour to type all the smilie replacement text...
 
Jordan how can I get one of those flags?????

35.jpg
 
You can't, Lebsta, they are not part of the smilie database.
 
You could attach it with image tags like you do that 200SX on every post, but they're not a smiley.
 
Back