Flat our E Racing 86 GR.4 Championship

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all I'm doing a league for flat out E racing in the Toyota 86 gr.4. I'm doing a fun night this week apart from we'd as I have a race that day. If any on interested in joining the fun day please add me my psn is WSR-Corkey. All are welcome if you are interested in joining the league I will happily tell you info about livery and decals for the car.

Hope to hear from you soon

I will also add a lobby room information at 7:30 pm UK time for a fun night to get a full lobby. Got 5 need at least a full 16 racer grid.

I send you a link to the facebook page all my info for the series is there
Nope:
When creating a thread in this forum, please remember that you are posting about an event within this community for this community. This forum is not to be used as a recruiting post for other communities, whether it's a PSN Community, a website, or anything else external to GTPlanet. Posting here solely to advertise an external entity, or for recruitment for your own purposes, is considered advertising/solicitation, which is prohibited by our Acceptable Use Policy.

Anything that does not meet the following two criteria may be removed, and the user who posted it may be permanently banned from the site:
* Our members must be able to get all the information they need to be involved (schedule, regulations, results) here on GTPlanet, without clicking any links to take them away from this site.
* Our members will not be required to sign up to anything outside of GTPlanet in order to participate.

There is no prohibition on posting external sources of information and participation, as long as they are optional or supplementary. For example, several leagues find a game-chat app to be helpful in organising events, and it's perfectly fine to post a link to that, but it is not fine to require our users to join it in order to participate in the event.

Exceptions may be made by prior arrangement only. If you wish to advertise your events, please contact GTPlanet directly beforehand, and we will discuss our requirements and rates where applicable. Forgiveness is not easier to ask for than permission...
All the info for your series is here, or it's not being run here.

Last edited:
Back