I iiPow-x Messages 24 Messages iiPow-x Apr 1, 2011 #1 how do i get any of the flip paints of the gold chromes? been trying to find out how to for ages but im getting nowhere. any help would be good thanks alot people
how do i get any of the flip paints of the gold chromes? been trying to find out how to for ages but im getting nowhere. any help would be good thanks alot people
Smilenator Messages 218 England Messages Smilenator Apr 1, 2011 #2 There are already far too many threads on how to get chrome paint and I don't even know what flip paint is.
There are already far too many threads on how to get chrome paint and I don't even know what flip paint is.
I iiPow-x Messages 24 Messages iiPow-x Apr 1, 2011 #3 Smilenator There are already far too many threads on how to get chrome paint and I don't even know what flip paint is. Click to expand... two different colours bleneded into each other
Smilenator There are already far too many threads on how to get chrome paint and I don't even know what flip paint is. Click to expand... two different colours bleneded into each other
Smilenator Messages 218 England Messages Smilenator Apr 1, 2011 #4 As in the colourshifts which you get from buying a car that can be painted that colour, like a TVR.