Silverzone Messages 4,312 Apr 21, 2005 #1 I love Flogging Molly. They are a great band. I really love the album Drunken Lullabies. anyone else?
I love Flogging Molly. They are a great band. I really love the album Drunken Lullabies. anyone else?
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,557 Somewhere. Apr 21, 2005 #3 They're great. 👍
xcsti Messages 2,415 Apr 21, 2005 #4 Ehh, they're coming to my area soon, and I think one of the members is from a neighboring town. I opted not to go and it has already sold out. They had the top song of the year on the radio station I listen to.
Ehh, they're coming to my area soon, and I think one of the members is from a neighboring town. I opted not to go and it has already sold out. They had the top song of the year on the radio station I listen to.