-=Floyd's Gallery=- Jaguar XKR-R @ El Capitan

Awesome man,, same car in my update,, but yours look fantastic,, I love that black and white look with that car,, especially first shot and were it's drifting,, Only one thing I would like to see in your next update,, in this update you focused too much on the car,, You don't really show some of the background,, or to were the car is moving,, Some shots would be even better then,, But still,, good job mate:)👍

Ok, tried some angles which are further away, let me know what you think.

img00398jc.jpg

img00481ot.jpg

Please comment on these...

Pink,

I like the green DB9, you've got some good angles there, dunno 'bout that wing on such a beautiful car, but great update none the less. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free th check my gallery, and leave comments.

You have ruined the sleek DB9 body, I think ruining the body of any Sexy British cars with an ugly spoiler should be a crime. Anyway I love the 2000GT.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
You have ruined the sleek DB9 body, I think ruining the body of any Sexy British cars with an ugly spoiler should be a crime. Anyway I love the 2000GT.

And you're trying to say?

THanks for all the comments guys 👍

Not bad. i like your angles. Our taste in cars differs, and that kills the pics somewhat for me but great shots none the less. 👍

Pink_the_Floyd
Thanks alot you guys! 👍

Now for the Renault Clio V6 which GT4_Rule requested along with some pics of my Lotus Elise:

img00086pi.jpg

img00371bs.jpg

Enjoy, for the next update, we'll take a look at the Toyota 2000GT '67

Pink,

Great Elise bro, we both have the same one hehehe 👍 :) :sly: ;)

Its my 1st time here, and I like what I´ve seen. Let me say that the Clio shots are impressive, and the DB9 is also full of style!! Action pics everywhere:)
I will come here more often, your gallery must be seen!

hehe, I was wondering how long you could hold it back.. :sly: not bad. they all have something good in them.

Thanks alot for your comments 👍

Lets move on to my favorit car in all of the GT series, the Toyota Supra: :mischievous:

img00070do.jpg

Caught someone fishing at Trial Mountain :D

I've been experimenting with the "WB" thingy, please leave your comments of thes epics 👍

Pink,

"WB"? I'm assuming you mean white balance.
I think you've used it quite effectively in these photos, and I especially like the 2nd thumbnail and the big pic, partly because of the white around the rims.

Keep up the good work.

Back