- CG, AZ, USA, Earth
Welcome everyone! With a couple sprint race seasons under our belt in GT Sport it was time to change things up. Hopefully the intense racing on track will continue with the new format and changes to the car. Our event time will remain the same, which should see the races ending within 30 minutes of the FIA Manufactures series start time.
Here are the upcoming major changes:
- Total of 8 rounds for points, all on real circuits. 2 drop rounds will be allowed.
- 10 minute qualifying session sets the grid for a 15 minute qualifying race
- Finishing positions from the qualifying race set the grid for a 45 minute feature race (minimum race time)
- Vehicle weight will remain 2,086lbs (946kg) but power increases to 231hp (Std weight is unrealistic)
- Tuning will be allowed
- Same livery guidelines but changing to center lock wheels to match pit stop animations
- Laguna Seca
- Spa Francorchamps
- Nurburgring GP
- Brands Hatch GP
If you would like to register for this series, click the big registration button below. Before doing so, please check the current entry list by clicking on 'Driver Lists' to make sure you do not choose a duplicate number. If you need to make a correction to your entry, just tag me in a post with the changes and I will edit the sheet.
We will continue to use the co-driver system. If you would like to participate but know that you are unable to run every round, having a friend take your place will result in no lost points. Make sure to include their details in the registration if this interests you.